New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

After v23 update devices show on smart phone app but not on website. Anyone have this issue?

PITTCANNAPITTCANNA Posts: 497
Trinity
Kinda odd, but is this a problem?

Comments

• TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 3,073 Valuable Player
    Ya, not sure what the problem is or if it's important?

Custom built gaming desktop; i9 9900k (water cooled) oc to 5ghz, gtx 1080 ti, 32 gb 3000hz ram, 1 tb ssd, 4 tb hdd.  Asus  ROG Maximus xi hero wifi mb, StarTech 4 port/4 controller sata powered usb3.0 pcie card, PCI-E PCI Express to USB 3.1 Gen 2 card, Asus VG248QE 1080p 144hz gaming monitor, Oculus Rift cv1 w/2x sensors, Vive Pro w/2.0 base stations/controllers, Quest 1 w/Link and VD wireless (good/close 5Ghz wifi and PC with Ethernet cable to my Router).

• PITTCANNAPITTCANNA Posts: 497
    Trinity
    has this happened to anyone else?
  • TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 3,073 Valuable Player
    PITTCANNA said:
    has this happened to anyone else?
    Don't know, I guess most have not tried this.  Maybe just a glitch in the FaceBook Oculus linking thing?  Also, not sure if it makes any difference?

Custom built gaming desktop; i9 9900k (water cooled) oc to 5ghz, gtx 1080 ti, 32 gb 3000hz ram, 1 tb ssd, 4 tb hdd.  Asus  ROG Maximus xi hero wifi mb, StarTech 4 port/4 controller sata powered usb3.0 pcie card, PCI-E PCI Express to USB 3.1 Gen 2 card, Asus VG248QE 1080p 144hz gaming monitor, Oculus Rift cv1 w/2x sensors, Vive Pro w/2.0 base stations/controllers, Quest 1 w/Link and VD wireless (good/close 5Ghz wifi and PC with Ethernet cable to my Router).