cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asgard's Wrath free redemm with Quest 2

aledn
Honored Guest
Hi, I'd like to know how I can get access to Asgard's Wrath since I activated my new Quest 2 on the 19th of November and used it on pc via link
1 REPLY 1

Anacro
Honored Guest
You have to send info to oculus support, the following is what they sent me...

In order to provide this promotion to you, we need to verify that you ordered and activated an Oculus Quest 2 before November 20, 2020.
  • If you ordered from Oculus , please provide your order number, serial number (headset or box serial number), and Oculus username.
  • If you ordered from an authorized retailer, please provide a copy of the invoice and serial number, and Oculus username.
I had Issues doing it, firstly they said they couldn't find the serial number even though I gave the correct number.  They also say the SN can be found on the headset by removing the strap.  There is no serial number there, only FCC number.

It wasn't till I sent a photo of the box SN and headset that they then added Asgard's Wrath to my account.  Sorted now and to be fair they sorted it out fairly quickly, but it shouldn't have been a problem in the first place.