New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

body language, maybe useful for data gathering or face recognition AI

hoppingbunny123hoppingbunny123 Posts: 973
Neo
edited January 4 in Off-Topic

if loop
{
- Based on the dominant eye, the head will tilt.

- the right eye is dominant the learning is shown by the head tilting left. 
- the tilting head takes the obstruction, in front of the face and eyes, and moves it out of the way of the dominant eye = wisdom or learning.
- your left handed.
- your predisposition is to use the left hand when learning.
- the left hand can handle what's on the learning side easier = advantage.
- learning is done now tilt head to the right = understanding.
- the right eye is the dominant eye.
- a right handed person being equal but opposite, has the predominant eye be the left eye. the right hand is the predominant hand, useful for learning.

so to have face id use this you need a way to id a persons dominant eye just by looking at them. 
a profile on how they tilt their head predominantly, to learning or understanding.

- the mode of thought affects the arm sway
- as the person walks their arms sway
- the arms sway changes with the head tilted either left or right more. 
- how loose a arm sways depends on which arm is used for learning.
- fluent and natural sway = learning
- the head tilt shows the mode of thought. 
}

looking at the use of this idea now, what if habits are showing predisposition. 
your head tilts one way showing understanding, then you have to go back to a previous understanding, 
the previous understanding is now like the learning step which is discarded once you have understanding. 
that's like an array of elements per arm sway, for different values of the same thing, from least to greatest.

to get people hooked you need to let them master the understanding that discredits previous understanding 
and moves the previous understanding to be relegated to the learning step, a lower value element in the array. 

so that when it comes to relaxing from no longer having to learn you use understanding.

smoking is seen as relaxing, the smoking being understanding also is the highest array element value, which brings in a Pavlov response the smoker wants the highest array element value. so that when it comes to understanding you prefer what replaced the previous understanding that replaces the learning step.

sexuality must then come from regarding the weaker side that was discarded for its usefulness, and regarding the new understanding as the masculine for its usefulness. 
the past = feminine, 
the present = masculine. 
the future = array element with the highest value.

flow chart for previous understanding 
- each arms array has sway added, like a back and forth artificial swing = feminine
old understanding tied to new understanding
- determine which side arm sway more to relate learning or understanding, the dominant arm/hand relates to the opposite sex = masculine
masculine to feminine. the side that flows more fluently and naturally follows the more mechanical side, because learning is done by the fluent side.
- then determine each arms element value, staying in the flow chart and ignoring the if conditions = loop in loop.

the array element value is a percentage. you have a single largest value element followed by multiple lower value elements.

each loop is a single array element, the total size of the "j" loop affects the size of the "i" loop element.
a small "j" loop creates a larger "i" loop element value.

the smaller loop value acts as an array element, and as the inner loop finishes then the outer larger loop increments, as the outer loop increments the previous "j" loop includes the previous "i" loop "i" value as a part of the smaller percentage inside the "j" smaller loop.
so the "i" loop is transferred to the "j" loop. even though there's two arrays its the same array.

Add to this a break condition for both the "i" and "j" loops.
the break condition is if the opposite sex has a different value for the number of loops for their "i" and or "j" loops.

- the "j" loop has every loop break.
- and continue to do so for the remainder of the total number of "i" loops
- or do so for only less than the number of < loops than the total number of "i" loops
- and or
- both the "j" and "i" loops break.

the addition of a break element in the "j" loop subtracts from the value of the "i" loop array element
- as "i" increments, the "j" elements each has a smaller percentage value, 
- but the addition of the break in "j" creates a lower value for the "i" element in the "j" loop, then the "j" loop can be discarded for a true "j" loop
- or if the current "i" loop does not have the smaller value for each previous element then the "i" loop can be discarded for a true "i" loop.

masculine = the present time
there being two versions of the masculine: (female masculine, male masculine), who is the masculine, the female or male.
if the female = the present, then the male = the past.
else the male = the present, and the female = the past.

for both the male and female:

- the "i" loop is zero degrees out of 360 degrees.
- the "j" loop is 45 degrees out of 360 degrees.

- past = looping "i" and not incrementing the "j" degree 
- present looping "i" and incrementing the "j" degree
- future = looping "i" and not incrementing the "j" degree 

- one (male female) is at dominant hand, one other (male female) is at the non-dominant hand.
because at zero degrees there has to be a opposite sex pairing. zero degrees = zero degrees.

decide which side is zero degrees, then decide who is dominant.

some lost fights to show what i mean, the first two fights i try to go wide but get hit from the opposite zero degree, which means im actually making it easier for the opponent not harder, the third fight i didn't even go wide i stayed at a 45 degree and then the opponent took the future:

that ends a much shorter more readable AI theory i hope.

Comments

• hoppingbunny123hoppingbunny123 Posts: 973
    Neo
    edited December 2020

Neo
    edited December 2020
    nm
    Neo
    edited December 2020
    nm
  • i updated the first post text and video which reads the post out loud:

• nighhmannighhman Posts: 33
    Brain Burst
    Sorry to squamp your interesting ideas/theories, but
    This sadly is controversial and a little out-there,ex; the main reason I tilt my head in VR is because I'm tired or feeling uncomfortable from the headset.
  • i updated the first post text and video.

i try not to tilt my head when i use the rift to watch videos, tilt up or down i mean.

its fun to tilt my head left or right though.

• nighhmannighhman Posts: 33
    Brain Burst
    no, I'm saying that nothing solid can be learned from head tilting.
    Neo
    edited December 2020
    nighhman said:
    no, I'm saying that nothing solid can be learned from head tilting.

"
    science delusion is the belief that science already understands the nature of reality in principle leaving any of the details to be filled in this is a very widespread belief in our society it's the kind of belief system of people who say I don't believe in God I believe in science it's a belief system which has now been spread to the entire world but there's a conflict in the heart of science between science as a method of inquiry based on reason evidence hypothesis and collective investigation and science as a belief system or a worldview"

"now i'm going to discuss how we would look for a new law in general we look for new law by the following process first we guess it then we com don't let that's really true then we compute the consequences of the guess to see what if this is
    right if this law that we guess is right we see what it would imply and then we compare those computation results
    to nature or we say compared to experiment or experience compare it directly with observations to see if it works
    if it disagrees with experiment it's wrong and that simple statement is the key to science it doesn't make any difference how beautiful your guess is it doesn't make you good at how smart you are who made the guess or what his name is if it disagrees with experiment wrong that's all there is to it"

i dared to guess then work it through. if im wrong then there's nothing lost. im hoping someone with the experience to algebraically formulate math with diagrams can fill in the rest by piecing together what i wrote here, im not capable of that it wasnt taught to me for whatever reason. but to some select favored people it was taught to, just like in the past some people could read and some could not but not everybody who couldn't read was stupid and or ignorant too.

also im not arguing your wrong, or right. just like theres 999 sexes then theres nobody right. everything is just out there.
  • MorgrumMorgrum Posts: 1,853 Valuable Player
    edited December 2020
    Pretty sure baring rare mutations there are just two sexes.
    Sexual preferences and what sex folks feel they should be is different.

Dont think a head tilt would do anything for VR though.
    Some body language is instinctive encoded from thousands of years of evolution.
    But most body language changes from region to region since much of it is cultural.
    Such as Italians talking with their hands ( guilty I have italian grandparents and got that from them ).
    WAAAGH!
    Neo
    edited December 2020
    Morgrum said:
    Pretty sure baring rare mutations there are just two sexes.
    Sexual preferences are different.

to say that is to say quoting the video from above:

"
    based on reason evidence hypothesis and collective investigation
    "

when he later points out that science is now just a political party that argues for rights:
    "
     and science as a belief system or a worldview
    "

which questions psychiatry as well which is also said to be pseudoscience.

which is a dangerous thing to say i would think.

• i updated the first post, and added a video to illustrate the principle of the last section. maybe im talking in tongues, idk.
    i hope not. im helpless to explain it better so idk. it is what it is.

Neo
    i updated the first post. i formalized the first two posts so they're more logical to grok;

Neo
    edited January 10
    here's an excel spreadsheet with the basic logic. of two different sets of male and female.

i don't know any way to make a neural network AI program. this is the extent of my knowledge. the theory and excel spreadsheet. it has more to do with fighting than formalized AI nn.

edit. how to grok what it means i will take a poke at explaining it better. the apex legends game ranked gold has a harsh penalty for losing. the team is made of 3 people. the team can begin the game surrounded by enemies and die fast and face the punishment or face enemies and win many points.

if the game starts surrounded by many enemies, its called dropping hot, then the team has a AND and a (OR or FALSE) condition.

if the AND, then both team mates are experienced and hold their own and act as a team.

if its not AND, then they will start to die and get wounded and split up. showing uncertainty, and stupidity.

it is a solid 100 percent rule that if the team is not a AND then the player YOU must high tail and run away to hide to save being penalized. just hide till the game is over. this strategy only works for gold and lower, higher than gold and you have to fight so face the consequence of the team forfeiting from not having the AND condition.
    Neo
    i updated my previous reply.

some team mates are like mr burns with larry;

Neo
    edited January 13
    I redid the excel to include 3 people.

you read the spreadsheet by how the 8 rows of each person relate to the 8 rows of the other person.

it shows person 2 has 8 more rows after person 1, where person 2 finishes their last 8 rows with a true true true. 
    this is good for person 2 compared to person 1. it shows that person 2 came to a understanding with person 1. it just took time.

then as person 2 shows their last 8 rows, person 3 starts their 8 rows with the same order person 1 had. 
    which puts person 3 first set of 8 rows ending with false while person 2 ends their last 8 rows with true which conflicts with person 3.

so person 2 restarts their 64 rows at the person 3 second set of 8 rows. 
    which deescalates the problem person 3 has with person 2. 
    now person 1 takes time to come to a understanding with person 3. 
    then as person 3 ends their 64 rows person 2 carries on with a extra 8 rows past person 3. 
    that ends team 3. which is where person 1 comes back to repeat what person 3 did to person 2. 
    meaning back to only two teams. so person 2 repeats with person one what happened between person 2 and person 3.

at some point in time there is no more person 1 or 3 then person 2 ends their 8 rows with true true true. 
    and so there is both forms of person 2: one form restarts the 64 rows, one form does not restart the 64 rows which obscures person 2 from person 1 and or person 3. 
    being obscured theres room for form 1 in obscurity or hidden from person 1 and or 3. 
    you use this obscurity for taking the extra 64 rows as learning and using obscurity as understanding. 
    they might see you though then your stuck with big brother/sister and no understanding/stolen cookies from the cookie jar happily eaten in secret between you and your friend the jolly dog at your feet. 
    without understanding then a woman cannot enjoy a man.

so here is the new excel spreadsheet.

Neo
    i edited my previous reply:

having a secret

you have a secret thats not a secret