- Based on the dominant eye, the head will tilt.
- the right eye is dominant the learning is shown by the head tilting left.
- the tilting head takes the obstruction, in front of the face and eyes, and moves it out of the way of the dominant eye = wisdom or learning.
- your left handed.
- your predisposition is to use the left hand when learning.
- the left hand can handle what's on the learning side easier = advantage.
- learning is done now tilt head to the right = understanding.
- the right eye is the dominant eye.
- a right handed person being equal but opposite, has the predominant eye be the left eye. the right hand is the predominant hand, useful for learning.
so to have face id use this you need a way to id a persons dominant eye just by looking at them.
a profile on how they tilt their head predominantly, to learning or understanding.
- the mode of thought affects the arm sway
- as the person walks their arms sway
- the arms sway changes with the head tilted either left or right more.
- how loose a arm sways depends on which arm is used for learning.
- fluent and natural sway = learning
- the head tilt shows the mode of thought.
looking at the use of this idea now, what if habits are showing predisposition.
your head tilts one way showing understanding, then you have to go back to a previous understanding,
the previous understanding is now like the learning step which is discarded once you have understanding.
that's like an array of elements per arm sway, for different values of the same thing, from least to greatest.
to get people hooked you need to let them master the understanding that discredits previous understanding
and moves the previous understanding to be relegated to the learning step, a lower value element in the array.
so that when it comes to relaxing from no longer having to learn you use understanding.
smoking is seen as relaxing, the smoking being understanding also is the highest array element value, which brings in a Pavlov response the smoker wants the highest array element value. so that when it comes to understanding you prefer what replaced the previous understanding that replaces the learning step.
sexuality must then come from regarding the weaker side that was discarded for its usefulness, and regarding the new understanding as the masculine for its usefulness.
the past = feminine,
the present = masculine.
the future = array element with the highest value.
flow chart for previous understanding
- each arms array has sway added, like a back and forth artificial swing = feminine
old understanding tied to new understanding
- determine which side arm sway more to relate learning or understanding, the dominant arm/hand relates to the opposite sex = masculine
masculine to feminine. the side that flows more fluently and naturally follows the more mechanical side, because learning is done by the fluent side.
- then determine each arms element value, staying in the flow chart and ignoring the if conditions = loop in loop.
the array element value is a percentage. you have a single largest value element followed by multiple lower value elements.
each loop is a single array element, the total size of the "j" loop affects the size of the "i" loop element.
a small "j" loop creates a larger "i" loop element value.
the smaller loop value acts as an array element, and as the inner loop finishes then the outer larger loop increments, as the outer loop increments the previous "j" loop includes the previous "i" loop "i" value as a part of the smaller percentage inside the "j" smaller loop.
so the "i" loop is transferred to the "j" loop. even though there's two arrays its the same array.
Add to this a break condition for both the "i" and "j" loops.
the break condition is if the opposite sex has a different value for the number of loops for their "i" and or "j" loops.
- the "j" loop has every loop break.
- and continue to do so for the remainder of the total number of "i" loops
- or do so for only less than the number of < loops than the total number of "i" loops
- and or
- both the "j" and "i" loops break.
the addition of a break element in the "j" loop subtracts from the value of the "i" loop array element
- as "i" increments, the "j" elements each has a smaller percentage value,
- but the addition of the break in "j" creates a lower value for the "i" element in the "j" loop, then the "j" loop can be discarded for a true "j" loop
- or if the current "i" loop does not have the smaller value for each previous element then the "i" loop can be discarded for a true "i" loop.
masculine = the present time
there being two versions of the masculine: (female masculine, male masculine), who is the masculine, the female or male.
if the female = the present, then the male = the past.
else the male = the present, and the female = the past.
for both the male and female:
- the "i" loop is zero degrees out of 360 degrees.
- the "j" loop is 45 degrees out of 360 degrees.
- past = looping "i" and not incrementing the "j" degree
- present looping "i" and incrementing the "j" degree
- future = looping "i" and not incrementing the "j" degree
- one (male female) is at dominant hand, one other (male female) is at the non-dominant hand.
because at zero degrees there has to be a opposite sex pairing. zero degrees = zero degrees.
decide which side is zero degrees, then decide who is dominant.
some lost fights to show what i mean, the first two fights i try to go wide but get hit from the opposite zero degree, which means im actually making it easier for the opponent not harder, the third fight i didn't even go wide i stayed at a 45 degree and then the opponent took the future:
that ends a much shorter more readable AI theory i hope.