New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Change lobby area

Hi,

I got given the quest 2 for Christmas and I wanted to know, can I change the lobby area? 

Thankyou in advance 

Comments

• PITTCANNAPITTCANNA Posts: 1,068
    3Jane
    Settings, then go to virtual environment.
  • thexaminerthexaminer Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    When I first got Quest 2 I could rearrange furniture, move objects, etc in the virtual environment. Now I get a big menu board that I can't get rid of, unless I move it to the ceiling as some have suggested, and I don't have the ability to move objects anymore.
  • PITTCANNAPITTCANNA Posts: 1,068
    3Jane
    When I first got Quest 2 I could rearrange furniture, move objects, etc in the virtual environment. Now I get a big menu board that I can't get rid of, unless I move it to the ceiling as some have suggested, and I don't have the ability to move objects anymore.
    Quest never had the ability to move objects in the lobby.  You must be thinking of the home for rift pc oculus.
  • thexaminerthexaminer Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    Only one I've ever had is the Quest 2.....

• NunyabinezNunyabinez Posts: 218
    Nexus 6
    Only one I've ever had is the Quest 2.....

Pittcanna iscorrect, the quest has never had the ability. However, if you are in Link with your Quest 2 you can arrange your home, but that is what Pittcanna was referring to as the home for Rift PC. My guess is you are remembering arranging that. 
    i7 8700, 16GB, RTX 2080 TI, Rift CV1 | i5 4690K, 16GB, GTX 1660 TI, Rift CV1 | Quest | Quest 2