Add DK2 section to Share? — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Add DK2 section to Share?

m0biusm0bius Posts: 89
Hiro Protagonist
edited June 2014 in Oculus Share
Sorry if this has already been asked but I didn't find it in a quick forums search. Will OVR be adding a "DK2-Compatible" section or search modifier to the Share site? No rush, you can wait a couple weeks to add it. :D

Comments

• cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    Yes, I believe we will be doing this at some point.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • MiloSavageMiloSavage Posts: 16
    NerveGear
    On a related note. Can DK1 experiences run on DK2? I'm assuming it would be down to how it was programmed or will devs need to manually preform an update to their games?
  • DarrenMDarrenM Posts: 237
    Hiro Protagonist
    viewtopic.php?p=123537#p123537
    Content made with the old 0.2.x SDK or prior won't work on DK2. Newer content with the latest 0.3.x SDK will work, but only in a compatibility mode. For all the DK2 features, developers will need to build with a newer SDK that has not been released yet. We plan to get that release out around the same time as DK2 ships, so developers can update their content as soon as they receive the headset.
  • WarChildWarChild Posts: 3
    Seeing as the DK 2 is going to be shipping any week now.. DK 2 tag? Separate section? Think it is about time so we can start drooling.

I know #1 on my list is Elite Dangerous, but eager to build my catalog.