cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think my Oculus Quest 2 Order is on hold

LiveWings
Sightseer
So I bought my oculus on the 2nd of January 2021 and I accidentally put in the wrong address. I went to support and did all of that but when I finished submitting my report I found out that I could do it without contacting them but I got an email that said they put my order on hold for it to not go into further processing. So I said I already changed it but here is my address [address]. Then I went to the support website to answer it there then I pressed the button that said "The problem has been solved" and I submitted it but now its 1/7/2021 and my expected delivery date every day it goes back further so I just need to know if it looks like my order is on hold or not (look at the photo)
3 REPLIES 3

Richooal
Consultant
The picture you provided answers your question.

Does it say "Order Status Processing" or "Order Status On Hold"?
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

Merrill35
Honored Guest
Your order is processing and that picture you providing everything seems to be fine. I ordered mine on Dec 27 and it just changed to processed for shipping yesterday and charged me yesterday. My est delivery date is now Jan 12th. The Quest 2 has been out of stock and they are going through the orders as quickly as they can. Be patient, everything is fine. 

Maltex
Honored Guest

Merrill35 said:

Your order is processing and that picture you providing everything seems to be fine. I ordered mine on Dec 27 and it just changed to processed for shipping yesterday and charged me yesterday. My est delivery date is now Jan 12th. The Quest 2 has been out of stock and they are going through the orders as quickly as they can. Be patient, everything is fine. 

Did you end up getting the package on the 12th?