New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Oculus App (Windows) show Quest 2 library?

WayTooManyHobbiesWayTooManyHobbies Posts: 2
NerveGear
Hi all,

Scenario: Oculus app on Windows 10, which is linked via the same Facebook account, has my Quest 2 device listed (it's just not currently connected) but I only see the games I got through that app and are installed on my PC: Disney Movies VR, Asgard's Wrath, etc.

Any way to view my Quest 2 library via the Oculus app and/or review those games I own on the Quest 2 using that app?  Does it have to be plugged in?

Can I buy games for the Quest 2 via that app that will show up on the Quest 2?

Comments

• WayTooManyHobbiesWayTooManyHobbies Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I think I understand my issue more after finding this post: 

https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/93762/oculus-store-compatibility-and-cross-buy-faq-for-rift-quest-1-quest-2-and-go

In short, it doesn't appear the desktop app supports the quest store in the same way the oculus website does.

Thanks.
  • PITTCANNAPITTCANNA Posts: 1,078
    3Jane
    so pc app will only show (rift s) titles

Quest headset will only show quest titles

Website will show all title but you have to be careful on the tab shown.
  • Personal_JesusPersonal_Jesus Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I was wondering about that as well.
    Good thing I haven't tried to buy anything from the pc app, then find out its for a totally different device that I cannot use.
    Great job Facebook.
    They could have put an easy Filter by Device option in the store of the app.
  • PITTCANNAPITTCANNA Posts: 1,078
    3Jane
    I was wondering about that as well.
    Good thing I haven't tried to buy anything from the pc app, then find out its for a totally different device that I cannot use.
    Great job Facebook.
    They could have put an easy Filter by Device option in the store of the app.
    considering the pc app is solely for the rift, and has been for the past few years, Link has not been on the platform for that long.   

Stop yelling at facebook ie oculus and get off the forum if your just vent your disdain.  Venting disdain does not help those with actual issues, and concerns about the device they use.