cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to tap buttons at top of iOS app on iPhone 12 Pro Max

se7entythree
Honored Guest
Like the title says, I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max, and it's almost impossible to tap on the buttons that appear at the top of the Oculus app. On the home screen, this includes where it says "Quest/Quest 2", and the Search, Library, Casting, & Notification icons. If I open a game to read the description/check it out, I can't get out of it most times because I can't tap on the X at the top left. So I end up having to forcequit the app just to get back to the Home screen. All the icons are too close to the top of the phone/the notch or something. My phone is current on updates, the app is current on updates. I've restarted the phone multiple times, but the problem persists. I've seen other people post about the same issue on reddit too. Is there any plan to update the app to fix this? 😕
1 REPLY 1

se7entythree
Honored Guest
Just to follow up in case someone searches for this issue for some reason...the latest app update fixed it!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?