cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

ThaMossop
Honored Guest
I've got an Oculus Quest 2 and it works just fine but the Oculus Link cable has never worked. I've raised it with Support and sent them logs but I wasn't getting anywhere with them. As such, I requested a refund but I didn't hear back. I went to the order history page, which wasn't connected to my Oculus account as I had signed up after ordering, and I was able to click on the refund button there but all I got was an Whoops error. It was the last day it said I could claim a refund so I immediately emailed support. They asked for an email for the label and order number, which was included on the form, but I sent it them promptly. Time went by and I didn't hear from them so I sent another case in but this has also gone quiet since the initial response. 

How can I get a refund on the cable please?
3 REPLIES 3

ThaMossop
Honored Guest
And before anyone asks, yes, I have a USB C 3.1 port on my computer. I've tried the other USB A 3.1 ports with an adaptor to no avail. I've got a PC that matches the specs required. I've put my PC in turbo mode but it makes no difference, it's just laggy and unusable, so I suspect the cable is faulty.

Just out of curiosity, do you mean the Link cable or the cable that's included with the Quest?

ThaMossop
Honored Guest
Hi, sorry, I didn't get a notification someone had replied. It was Link Cable. I have since got my refund. I am very happy with the Quest 2 itself but I have to say the support and refund process was not a very smooth experience; was over 2 weeks stuck in customs. All sorted now though. Thanks.