cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with logging into forums

cocomonk22
Honored Guest
I have discovered a problem with the logging in for the forum when already logged into the Developer Center:

In the above image, I am logged into Developer Center, but not into the forum.

If I try to log in by clicking the Login button next to the forum FAQ, I get taken to the Dashboard of the Developer Center, and am still not logged in to the forum.

The workaround is to log out of Developer Center by clicking the Logout button, and then logging in again.
2 REPLIES 2

niall
Honored Guest
Yeah I reported it as a bug to cybereality last week, hopefully addressed already or soon (been working fine for me ever since).

cybereality
Grand Champion
We have fixed this issue, but some people remain logged in from before and can get into this "limbo" state. This could happen if you were logged into the forum but not the dev center or vice-versa. The solution is to log out of both the forum and the dev center, and then login again. It may help to clear your cookies out first. Sorry for the trouble.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV