cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I GOT MY RIFT BUT WHERE IS MY 4 Month UNITY PRO!?

pietranico
Honored Guest
Hello Team Oculus I just Got My Rift And I heard That Developers Will Get A 4 Month Unity Pro Code But When I Got My Rift I Never Got Any Unity 4 Pro Code With It? Please Help
9 REPLIES 9

cybereality
Grand Champion
Please be patient, and please don't post threads with titles in all caps. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

geekmaster
Protege
"cybereality" wrote:
Please be patient, and please don't post threads with titles in all caps. Thanks.
Not ALL caps. He left "onth" uncapped. :lol:

MorbidDonkey
Heroic Explorer
It hasnt been distributed yet, however if you havent yet you can activate a free month of unity. If ya did though, then cyberreality is right - patience, its incoming.

In the mean time, demo away and give UDK a run - even if your not a UDKer, its worth a shot to get familiar with it. 😛 😮 :shock:
-: MorbidDonkey :- =================================== LOGISTICS - Oculus Prototype 1

mrgreen72
Superstar
"geekmaster" wrote:
"cybereality" wrote:

And only 2 punctuation marks! :lol:

geekmaster
Protege
"mrgreen72" wrote:
"geekmaster" wrote:
"cybereality" wrote:

And only 2 punctuation marks! :lol:

So it's either an exclaimed question, or a questionable exclamation, then, right?

Gerald
Expert Protege
I agree, give UDK a try - I really wonder why this is taking so long, Unity must know that they are pushing the early receivers towards UDK with the delay.Well, doesn't matter to me - I love Unity. 🙂
check out my Mobile VR Jam 2015 title Guns N' Dragons

renderingpipeli
Honored Guest
"cybereality" wrote:

Correct.

"Where's my Rift?"
"Where's the Unity trial?"
"Where's my 20$ Steam code?"
"Where's my t-shirt?"
"Where's my poster?"
"Where's my delivery update?"
"Where's the 2. version of the Rift?"
"Where's the linux SDK?"

Remember: We are talking about a company that didn't even exist a year ago. I'm sure everyone at Oculus is working there asses off but I don't expect them to be able to do everything at once. They have to focus on the most important things, probably the delivery of the prototypes (and hopefully the linux SDK, I'm really waiting for that 😉

TraumaHound
Honored Guest
"renderingpipeline" wrote:
They have to focus on the most important things

Yeah, like TF2 hats!

pietranico
Honored Guest
ok ok I get it be patient and I do have UDK and I will give it a try, but it if anyone has a special Razor Hydra Demo With The Oculus Rift Just Reply A Link, thanks