cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guided Meditation – Demo

CubicleNinjas
Protege

Need 10-minutes of Zen?

Take a vacation on your lunch break. Relax on the shore while you watch the waves gracefully crashing beside your feet. Take a deep breath of fresh air, as you look up into the clouds. Watch and listen to seagulls flock in the blue sky. And for the first time ever, leave the sunscreen at home.

Trailer

Downloads

PC v1.0

Mac OS X v1.0

Linux v1.0

Thanks for your time and excited to hear everyone's feedback!
13 REPLIES 13

cybereality
Grand Champion
Amazing work. So powerful.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

CubicleNinjas
Protege
Amazing work. So powerful.

Thank you so much Cybereality!! 😄

Amantis
Honored Guest
Tried to view this on a regular monitor to check it out, can't look around or move. Don't know if that's a bug or a feature.

I have to say I think this is the most beautiful beach scene from what little I can see of it that's on the rift right now.

CubicleNinjas
Protege
Thanks Amantis! 🙂

At the moment there isn't really desktop support, but we should add that in down the line. One of the things we're trying to prevent is users distracting themselves with even something as simple as mouse look. Hoping the requirement to physically look around adds immersion, but we'll see.

Oh, and here's a sneak peak at one of the environments for the next release!