cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interview on giantbomb

HiCZoK
Protege
here is a link. Palmer is with the gb crew answering some questions.
http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/giant-bomb-live-e3-2014-day-1/2300-9056/

Now my question is - How can I get my hands on oculus t-shirt that Palmer is weariing?! Can I somehow add 20$ to my dk2 order and could it possible come with t-shirt ?! PLEASE oculus 😄
14 REPLIES 14

snappahead
Expert Protege
"Cgpnz" wrote:
Are we already seeing the facebook effect? Shut up and say nothing.

That's always been Oculus style. If they don't have anything concrete to report, they don't. You get use to it. When they have something real to share they will and it's always worth the wait.
i7 3820 16 gigs of Ram GTX 780ti

willste
Explorer
"Cgpnz" wrote:
Are we already seeing the facebook effect? Shut up and say nothing.

And so what if you were? Its kind of hip to get live updates as things happen internally in one of these companies but the truth is it doesn't get you your hardware or game any sooner. Like it or not Oculus is owned by a big social media corp and they are forging a relationship with Samsung. Those are two companies that have a lot of competitors and don't like to give up their edge by sharing every little detail as it comes up with the media.

I for one, think its awesome that Oculus is managing to partner with Samsung to get the latest display tech. It makes a lot of sense. Samsung and Sony are two of the biggest, if not the biggest, names in display tech innovation. You really need access to one of these companies to get the best display possible.

Cgpnz
Honored Guest
"willste" wrote:
It makes a lot of sense.

Not so much for me. Samsung has its own developers from its various R&D divisions who could easily
assimilate the not-so-large rift code base.
Maybe they have a real problem following english blogosphere hence need to partner up and or
need to get up to speed real fast. So give em a few screens...

ThreeEyes
Explorer
Wow. One sarcastic remark and you are back on the conspiracies? O.M.G. :roll:

Look! A squirrel! :lol:
But... but... but... I just NEED to know about the Baba! The Baba has me hypmotized! :shock:

Cgpnz
Honored Guest
Pardone me for having wild quesses that do not align with yours. Seems these are by definition
conspiracies.