cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Australian Shipping UPDATE?

Jim2906
Honored Guest
We would love to hear about any and all updates to shipping that has to do with Australia. Have you received an email about shipping and live in Australia? If so please let us know here!!!

Cybereality said this on

Thu 24th:
They will go out mostly in order. We are just running a few smaller batches on a per region basis to make sure everything is working good before we automate things.

We'll have more batches to all regions following shortly. Please just relax. Thanks.

Sun 20th:

Yes, we already have stock of DK2 in multiple distribution centers around the world. We are currently waiting for the software to become stable, and then we can immediately start shipping to customers.

Here's hoping we hear something soon.

P.S - Anyone know what city the distribution center is in?
2,390 REPLIES 2,390

Jim2906
Honored Guest
Oh and Cybereality posted this on July 23rd:

We aren't releasing the sales break-down per region, or telling people what batch they may be in. However, for AU orders we will be using Australia Post. Thanks.

UberWiggett
Honored Guest
From what I gather they're sorting through the regions. we may or may not have our shipment ready to go out, it could be because customs is delaying something, or just a database jigging.

Or it could just be a timezone thing, if we haven't gotten replies by tomorrow then maybe we worry that AU missed out 😞

2EyeGuy
Adventurer
I ordered a couple of days late, so I wasn't expecting to be in the first batch. No email or status update yet.

JeremyFisher
Explorer
I'm also wondering if any fellow aussies have received an update to their shipping status. I haven't read about any confirmations so far 😞

AdamMellor
Honored Guest
No update for me,

Order ID: DO-31046xx
Date: Mar 19, 2014 08:37 AM PDT
Status: Pending:Your order is pending. Please see the reason(s) below.
Error(s): Your order is awaiting inventory before it can be fulfilled. We will notify you when it's about to be shipped.

still waiting for the CC to be billed

BlaXun
Honored Guest
"AdamMellor" wrote:
No update for me,

Error(s): Your order is awaiting inventory before it can be fulfilled. We will notify you when it's about to be shipped.

To what country do u want it to be shipped?

AdamMellor
Honored Guest
oo-stra-li-argh

Jim2906
Honored Guest
"AdamMellor" wrote:
No update for me,

Hmm well mine was March 20, 2014 at 04:28 AM PDT and like you no email. Good to know though!

fudspong
Explorer
I reckon the drop-bears nabbed 'em.