Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Rift Order Tracking

AleksBeer
Honored Guest
Hi guys,

Thought i'd open a thread specifically.

I've created a website which is the same as the Google Spreadsheet someone else created a while ago, I also imported most the data from the spreadsheet. Add your order number, date and status etc so we can maintain a (live) general idea of how many shipments have been sent out and when you're likely to get yours!

Check it out:

http://riftorders.aws.af.cm/

I'll be adding more filter, searching and sorting features soon.

Cheers
272 REPLIES 272

baggyg
Protege
Can everyone who is reporting receiving the e-mail please include their location as well? It will help the rest of us check to see everything is fine with our order in the same region.

MorbidDonkey
Heroic Explorer
Just got my "Processing" Warning from OVR. It's like logistics just dropped the mic, put up a middle finger, walked off stage and said "Suck it forums."

Order: 47xxxx
Preorder Date: March 23
-: MorbidDonkey :- =================================== LOGISTICS - Oculus Prototype 1

MorbidDonkey
Heroic Explorer
So a thought.....

Once orders are all fulfilled what are we going to complain about?...... Anyone wanna head to the Virtuix Omni forums?! :twisted:
-: MorbidDonkey :- =================================== LOGISTICS - Oculus Prototype 1

Shockbolt
Explorer
"paulybarnes" wrote:
So a thought.....

Once orders are all fulfilled what are we going to complain about?...... Anyone wanna head to the Virtuix Omni forums?! :twisted:

*joyful*

Microsoft did a fine job adding more content to complain about with their Xbox One announcement 🙂

DeadlyMaverick
Honored Guest
"baggyg" wrote:
Can everyone who is reporting receiving the e-mail please include their location as well? It will help the rest of us check to see everything is fine with our order in the same region.

Got my email warning of an impending email; warning of an impending change in status last night, 5/28/2013.

Order: 20XXX
PreOrder Date: Nov 1, 2012

And I was only a few days away from finishing my 100% cardboard and totally non-functional placeholder "KnockOffulus Riftoff" darkness simulating headset. Might still do it because I hear these things take a while to ship. At any rate, I'd be happy to just have my rift in-hand... er... I mean 'on head'.

MorbidDonkey
Heroic Explorer
"Shockbolt" wrote:
"paulybarnes" wrote:
So a thought.....

*joyful*

Microsoft did a fine job adding more content to compain about with their Xbox One announcement 🙂

Ouch! Still crossing my fingers for E3....but honestly, I am reverting back to more of a PC guy again. VR is going to swallow my soul!

titan1978
Honored Guest
Got my email warning of an impending email; warning of an impending change in status last night, 5/28/2013.

Order: 20XXX
PreOrder Date: Nov 2, 2012

Caine
Honored Guest
Curious if anyone in Canada with a number higher than #0234X has received notice - I haven't yet, and it's frustrating to see people with orders in the #04XXX range getting notices.

kurry
Protege
"Caine" wrote:
Curious if anyone in Canada with a number higher than #0234X has received notice - I haven't yet, and it's frustrating to see people with orders in the #04XXX range getting notices.

I haven't seen anyone from Canada who have received the email.
Very frustrating, looks like I probably will have to wait another month. :roll:
Every time I think I'll receive it this month, it gets pushed to the next.

edpsx
Honored Guest
Order 43407
Fort Worth, TX

Got the processing email. Alot of TX peeps in here getting the email.