Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Rift Order Tracking

AleksBeer
Honored Guest
Hi guys,

Thought i'd open a thread specifically.

I've created a website which is the same as the Google Spreadsheet someone else created a while ago, I also imported most the data from the spreadsheet. Add your order number, date and status etc so we can maintain a (live) general idea of how many shipments have been sent out and when you're likely to get yours!

Check it out:

http://riftorders.aws.af.cm/

I'll be adding more filter, searching and sorting features soon.

Cheers
272 REPLIES 272

DannyO
Honored Guest
I'm order 447XX, I ordered on Jan 24th, I'm in Canada and have not received any emails, the vr/sales page is also still on "READY".

I have had a feeling for a while that we may see something like separate batches from China going to Europe/International only, and then others going to US only, it would also explain what we appear to be seeing right now, but thought that any North American shipments would also include Canada, I have a feeling now that this may not be the case and Canadian orders may be taking a bit of a back seat regarding shipments.

This is all just guesswork from what I have been seeing, it may be that the process Oculus have in place for order shipments mean that US and Canada have to be treated separately. I hope to be proven wrong.

Great to see so many people getting notifications though, would not surprise me to see an update from them soon regarding higher production numbers per week.

ishist
Honored Guest
order 0452XX
North Carolina

Got the "Soon to be Processing" email last night

Gateshot
Explorer
Got the proccessing email also.

Order: 43xxx
Date: Early January

Hang in there international peeps. If the reddit post from Palmer holds true then everyone will be happy by the end of June.

Shockbolt
Explorer
"paulybarnes" wrote:
Ouch! Still crossing my fingers for E3....but honestly, I am reverting back to more of a PC guy again. VR is going to swallow my soul!

*neutral - dreaming*

I'm also waiting for E3, that will be Microsoft's chance to prove us all wrong, come out and tell us the Xbox One will be ok without internet connection and does not require a kinect connected to it in order to play games. Both are features that shouldn't be forced upon us, did they not learn from the kinect v1.0 failure?

I'm also hoping we'll see much more games for the PS4, especially "Deep down" and I'd pee my pants if they revealed "The Last Guardian" to be among those new games!

CHADALAK1
Explorer
Yesterday night i just got an email that my Rift is now being processed!!! :D! im order #209xx ^_^ and from Iowa they must be coming along well 8-)

LathspeLL
Honored Guest
Normally if USA gets this kind of "processing" overhaul, after a day or two International owners get that too. It's only hope of course.

AnotherAtreyu
Protege
"Caine" wrote:
Curious if anyone in Canada with a number higher than #0234X has received notice - I haven't yet, and it's frustrating to see people with orders in the #04XXX range getting notices.

"kurry" wrote:

I haven't seen anyone from Canada who have received the email.
Very frustrating, looks like I probably will have to wait another month. :roll:
Every time I think I'll receive it this month, it gets pushed to the next.

"DannyO" wrote:

I have had a feeling for a while that we may see something like separate batches from China going to Europe/International only, and then others going to US only, it would also explain what we appear to be seeing right now, but thought that any North American shipments would also include Canada, I have a feeling now that this may not be the case and Canadian orders may be taking a bit of a back seat regarding shipments.

I have a feeling this would most likely be because of Canadian complaints (myself included, in fact I was one of the more vocal) regarding brokerage fees and the fact that it appears that now Oculus is footing the bill (for said fees).
Perhaps in order to do so, the method they have used for us Canadians necessitates enough of a differentiation that they had little choice but to maneuver us a little further back in the shipping line.
“If you are willing to look at another person’s behavior toward you as a reflection of the state of their relationship with themselves rather than a statement about your value as a person, then you will, over a period of time cease to react at all.” (~I really gotta remember this shiz~) ― Yogi Bhajan

epicslothz
Honored Guest
"ishist" wrote:
order 0452XX
North Carolina

Got the "Soon to be Processing" email last night

Order 0449xx
Also North Carolina

Same email last night. Hope they're not pulling our chain. 😄

Caine
Honored Guest
"HappyHimitsu" wrote:
"Caine" wrote:
Curious if anyone in Canada with a number higher than #0234X has received notice - I haven't yet, and it's frustrating to see people with orders in the #04XXX range getting notices.

"kurry" wrote:

I haven't seen anyone from Canada who have received the email.
Very frustrating, looks like I probably will have to wait another month. :roll:
Every time I think I'll receive it this month, it gets pushed to the next.

"DannyO" wrote:

I have a feeling this would most likely be because of Canadian complaints (myself included, in fact I was one of the more vocal) regarding brokerage fees and the fact that it appears that now Oculus is footing the bill (for said fees).
Perhaps in order to do so, the method they have used for us Canadians necessitates enough of a differentiation that they had little choice but to maneuver us a little further back in the shipping line.

That would be unfortunate, when considering the time & annoyance spent to have to do it personally, I didn't think the brokerage fees were all that unreasonable and had zero problem with it.

BlackBanshee
Protege
Woot!! Order 4809X, Moved to processing! Denver, CO
Rocket Scientist and VR Junkie