New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Whats happened to The Gallery Six Elements

LuciferousLuciferous Posts: 2,200 Valuable Player
edited August 2014 in General
Anybody have any news on this. I backed this some time ago but they seem to have disappeared. Website looks unchanged since march, no news on DK2 intentions and I cant remember the last time I saw them on the forum.

There is a fire world demo put on about a month ago without update or commentary.

This was one of the really exciting prospects for VR. Exploration school was good but I was expecting updates etc. for backing early?

Comments

• ajocularajocular Posts: 83
    Yeah, I'm curious too. I was chatting with their sound design guy a couple weeks ago. I didn't ask him if they had a release date but I got the impression they're still in development.
  • LuciferousLuciferous Posts: 2,200 Valuable Player
    They were really active, putting out great videos, progress etc and now nothing. My DK2 arriving in the next 2 weeks
    and would love to know what I backed is going to converted. Also it would be nice to update the people backing them.
  • mallmagicianmallmagician Posts: 297 Oculus Start Member
    I heard from the dev when I asked the same question a month or so ago. I wanted to (and still do), pre order etc, but the dev said that they are on the verge of some exciting news coming soon. But not heard anything since. I still want to preorder!
  • aztecsurfaztecsurf Posts: 33
    Lets keep this thread updated. I also backed this game and really want to see something for my $$$. I really hope they have some good news coming. The early beta's they showed looked fantastic.
  • HiCZoKHiCZoK Posts: 230
    Art3mis
    It had pretty high requiments. Would be difficult to run it at 75fps with low persistence
    I've just got a I7 and 780TI, so hoping it should run. :D
  • jasonatokcjasonatokc Posts: 353
    This is one of the best. Really hoping for dk2 support.
  • Tails-Tails- Posts: 89
    Hiro Protagonist
    They told me on reddit that they're waiting for a DK2 to add support for it.
    Last I've seen of them: http://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/28u89a/whats_happening_with_gallery_six_elements/
    DK2 Status: DELIVERED
    Reddit: FourTails
    Thanks EvanB, good to know.
  • mscanfpmscanfp Posts: 659
    Cool news. It's better to be wanted then have none care about you.
    Like to read? Cool, check out my author page on Amazon. I run free promotions all the time, and you might read something you like, http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Scanlon/e/B00KDPB88U/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0
    Great thanks for the update.