cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Rift DK2 Pre-Order Update (July 18th 2014)

cybereality
Grand Champion
We are preparing to start shipping the new Oculus Rift Development Kit 2. Please take a moment to update your billing and shipping information on the Order Management page: https://www.oculus.com/sales/.

Incomplete information or errors with your payment information or shipping address will cause shipping delays.

For people that purchased using credit cards, we have already charged a $50 deposit. We will charge the remaining balance to the original credit card shortly before we ship your DK2. If we are unable to charge the credit card on file, you will receive an email notification, but your order will be delayed until we can successfully complete the transaction.

For people that purchased using PayPal, their policy requires us to charge the full amount at the point of sale, so you’re all set. Just confirm your address and you’ll receive your kit.

To check on your order information and status:

1) Go to https://www.oculus.com/sales/
2) Enter the email address you used when originally placing your order
3) Check your email for a link to a page with your order information
4) Verify or update your shipping address
5) Verify or update your payment instrument

Thanks,
Oculus VR
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
1,971 REPLIES 1,971

Dirtmuncher
Honored Guest
"erodann" wrote:
Status:PROCESSING:Your order has been checked out for shipping and will be shipped in the next batch. We'll send you a notification once it's shipped.

I have a question about that : How many days/ week do we have to wait ?

Thx

The timespan will be shorter then that of pending to processing.

inexus
Honored Guest
Haha. Perfect answer :lol:

Ael
Honored Guest
"Dirtmuncher" wrote:

The timespan will be shorter then that of pending to processing.

Yeah, another 4 months would be sad 😄

betock
Honored Guest
"mta" wrote:
It looks like it's another 5k

5k per week, 20k per month should see march and april satisfied this month.

I hope you're right! I haven't yet seen DK2 shipped to Spain and my order was 19th April. Hype at 80% 😄

YLA
Protege
Date: Mar 20, 2014 10:18 AM PDT

yes!! And now please Mac support..

lindstrem
Honored Guest
FINALLY STATUS HAS CHANGED!

I ordered: Mar 19, 2014 04:22 PM PDT

got an email tonight saying:

"PROCESSING: You're receiving this email because your Oculus Pre-order is about to ship,
and we've charged the remaining balance to the credit card on file."

Just thought i will give u guys some headsup so you know where we stand...

Please note that this is NOT shipped yet!

cilliand
Honored Guest
YAY things are moving again!

hicer
Honored Guest
Order ID: HK-1060xxx
Date: Mar 22, 2014 01:21 PM PDT
Status:Processing:Your order has been checked out for shipping and will be shipped in the next batch. We'll send you a notification once it's shipped.

oh yeah~!!!hahaha

From China

gingercat
Honored Guest
Don't think I'll be seeing processing for a while - too slow to order!

Order ID: BR-0737xxx
Date: Apr 15, 2014 08:48 AM PDT
Status:PENDING:Your order is pending. Please see the reason(s) below.
Detail(s):
Your order is awaiting inventory before it can be fulfilled. We will notify you when it's about to be shipped.

Kel
Explorer
To avoid further headaches, they really should update the order page. In late July they updated the DK2 order page to say that orders placed at that time would begin shipping in September. Prior to that it still said August.

They have yet to update it again, so anybody ordering now would assume that their DK2 would be shipped in September.