cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official DK2 Shipping Update (Aug 8th 2014)

cybereality
Grand Champion
Hey everyone,

By the end of this week, we'll have shipped over 16,000 DK2s worldwide.

To those still waiting for your kits to arrive, thank you for your continued patience. We’re doing what we can to get your DK2 to you as quickly as possible.

To those who have already received their kits, we hope you’re enjoying experimenting, building, and creating new VR experiences. A special thank you for everyone’s help testing the latest SDK. We know it’s still rough around the edges, and we’re squashing bugs as quickly as we can. Watch for an update to the SDK in the near future.

Thanks again!

// cybereality
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
2,785 REPLIES 2,785

Frankmaster
Protege
Is Italy forgotten by Oculus VR? 😞

P.S: 9 April..

erick
Honored Guest
"Frankmaster" wrote:
Is Italy forgotten by Oculus VR? 😞

P.S: 9 April..

I ordered more than two weeks before you on March 24th. Mine was just shipped out yesterday evening. I think it's a little premature to say you were forgotten.

Frankmaster
Protege
"erick" wrote:

I ordered more than two weeks before you on March 24th. Mine was just shipped out yesterday evening. I think it's a little premature to say you were forgotten.

Obviously I'm joking, but waiting is extremly hard indeed 😉

ChrisBGoose
Honored Guest
"Frankmaster" wrote:
"erick" wrote:

Obviously I'm joking, but waiting is extremly hard indeed 😉

I ordered 17th April. I have been more forgotten.

JKs 🙂

Riftology
Honored Guest

2 days till its on my doorstep! Its longest few days ever

bakelite
Honored Guest
April 7, Sweden. Finally "ready" 😄

ChrisBGoose
Honored Guest
April 17th. US. READY.

Yahoo!!!

micanuck
Honored Guest
Ordered April 16.
Status Ready. There is a light at the end of the tunnel!

Michigan, USA.

Zephyx
Honored Guest
Woot!!

Order ID: BK-157XXXX

Date: Apr 18, 2014 12:00 PM PDT

Status:READY:We've successfully processed the payment and information for your order. It will be shipped as soon as the items are available in stock.

Sooo worth the hair loss and anxiety meds! Which I may or may not have been on prior to order placement xD

**EDIT** Just went to Processing, I WILL NEVER SLEEP NOW.

Okay, burned off the fanboy squeals, sorry everyone xD

**EDIT #2** Changed to Shipped this morning 8/21, delivery for Tues 8/26

anthonylonas
Honored Guest
are you in the US?