New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Official DK2 Shipping Update (Aug 8th 2014)

Comments

• MrPayday wrote:
    Simpanra wrote:
    Freccia67 wrote:
    Order ID: GK-2XXXXXXX
    Date: Jul 30, 2014 12:18 AM PDT
    Status:Pending:Your order is pending. Please see the reason(s) below.
    Detail(s):

Your order is awaiting inventory before it can be fulfilled. We will notify you when it's about to be shipped.

ITALY

:cry:

Meet this guy;
    selkess wrote:
    i say again dont post pending whats the point ? if pending theres no change in shipping status

Aaaaaaaaand fight!
    *ding ding ding!*
    89c.gif
  • ordered early july , expecting it this week ( i'm from france and saw a 22 june orders shipped in this thread ) ..
  • c0rn3yc0rn3y Posts: 9
    NerveGear
    turlock wrote:
    I've been lurking on this thread for aaaaaaaaaagggggeeeeessssssssss now and given that I ordered mine on July 1st I can almost taste it :D

Keep checking my email for a confirmation but expect I should have it in my hands at some stage next week!
    Will post up as soon as I get anything

Hehe I ordered mine on the 1st July as well and from Dublin, Ireland =)

Hoping sooooo much that I get it this or next week.
  • c0rn3y wrote:
    turlock wrote:
    I've been lurking on this thread for aaaaaaaaaagggggeeeeessssssssss now and given that I ordered mine on July 1st I can almost taste it :D

Keep checking my email for a confirmation but expect I should have it in my hands at some stage next week!

Another 1st july here, italy. expecting a status udpdate today :DDD
  • jhondidfooljhondidfool Posts: 126
    Hiro Protagonist
    I'll be happy if they get to me (23rd of July, Spain) this week... Hecks I'll be happy even if it's next week! :lol::lol:
  • lumbabumbalumbabumba Posts: 137
    Hiro Protagonist
    Germany, 11th July and I think there will be no EU or a few EU shippings this week. And for the next week they will handle complete May and June orders for EU. So July orders for EU in 2 or 3 weeks.
  • lumbabumba wrote:
    Germany, 11th July and I think there will be no EU or a few EU shippings this week. And for the next week they will handle complete May and June orders for EU. So July orders for EU in 2 or 3 weeks.
    Do you have inside info on this?
  • ShockboltShockbolt Posts: 236
    Hiro Protagonist
    [Humorous]

Every*single*time I see someone in here whining about other people getting their DK2 before them, this is how I see them:

Alg-crying-baby-jpg.jpg
  • Slayer_FilSlayer_Fil Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Alright! :D

Got my notification Sunday morning

Date: Jun 20, 2014 07:23 AM PDT

Status:PROCESSING:Your order has been checked out for shipping and will be shipped in the next batch. We'll send you a notification once it's shipped. This typically takes 2-4 business days.

Live in the US (Tennessee to be more precise)

Let the shipping begin!!!!

Fil
  • AlphaWolFAlphaWolF Posts: 35
    Brain Burst
    Order ID: JK-0200996

Date: Jul 28, 2014 02:27 PM PDT

Status:PENDING:Your order is pending. Please see the reason(s) below.

Detail(s):
    Your order is awaiting inventory before it can be fulfilled. We will notify you when it's about to be shipped.

London, UK

I've spent most of my time learning how to create content for it.
    snap!
    same day, same Country, same status. But I beat you on time of day ;)
    It said an expected august delivery :(
  • OptimisticallyBleakOptimisticallyBleak Posts: 14
    Brain Burst
    AlphaWolF wrote:
    Order ID: JK-0200996

Date: Jul 28, 2014 02:27 PM PDT

Status:PENDING:Your order is pending. Please see the reason(s) below.

Detail(s):

London, UK

I've spent most of my time learning how to create content for it.
    snap!
    same day, same Country, same status. But I beat you on time of day ;)
    It said an expected august delivery :(

Order Date: Jul 29, 2014
    UK London

Mine was also expected delievery August but the delay at the begginging of shipments seems to have push everyone back a month or so :?
  • doomguy wrote:
    c0rn3y wrote:
    turlock wrote:

Another 1st july here, italy. expecting a status udpdate today :DDD

Also 1st july! We all should have it in our hands next week :D
  • c0rn3yc0rn3y Posts: 9
    NerveGear
    Really hopping, I don't think I have checked for updates on anything I have bought before as often as I have on this.

I do understand if I have to wait a couple more weeks though, still people around that have not received their orders from April to May so I will not whine (even if I want to hehe).
  • TWhiteTWhite Posts: 363
    If your's is just shipping today/tomorrow, and you don't live in the west coast, I wouldn't count on receiving it this week. Mine shipped out last Friday and I am only going to be receiving it by end of day Wednesday. If yours ships out tonight/tomorrow, Friday would be your earliest hope and that's iffy.

Of course if you live on the west coast you'll practically get it overnighted to you, but that's how it goes.
    CPU: i7 3770k 4.6Ghz
    GPU: EVGA GTX 780
  • FunJumprFunJumpr Posts: 8
    Brain Burst
    TWhite wrote:
    If your's is just shipping today/tomorrow, and you don't live in the west coast, I wouldn't count on receiving it this week. Mine shipped out last Friday and I am only going to be receiving it by end of day Wednesday. If yours ships out tonight/tomorrow, Friday would be your earliest hope and that's iffy.

Of course if you live on the west coast you'll practically get it overnighted to you, but that's how it goes.

Damn... June 22 order, same Processed update. I'm in Austin, TX. Guess I should expect next week. And just hope for a pleasant surprise...

luckily a stroke of inspiration came last night for my first rift project. Off to Unity!
  • shim2shim2 Posts: 480
    Nexus 6
    http://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/2ftn09/alternate_dk2_shipment_tracker/

Reddit member made a very useful shipping tracker.
  • This email confirms that we've received your pre-order on

July 27, 2014 at 03:30 PM PDT.

Order Number: JT-*******

Order Status: Pending

• MrPaydayMrPayday Posts: 75
    Brain Burst
    shim2 wrote:
    Wow, that's awesome! Everyone should use this.
    DK2 Status: Shipped! Will arrive 15 september, this monday!
    Ordered on June 29th, 2014.

10b27ef1a9959cb54c82cb5e54b1fafbd040fe3d523a49224a39c0a9a3c2d258.jpg
  • wow. awesome 8-)

Date: Jun 17, 2014 02:45 PM PDT

Status:PROCESSING:Your order has been checked out for shipping and will be shipped in the next batch. We'll send you a notification once it's shipped. This typically takes 2-4 business days.
    Note: If you have multiple items in the order, it might also indicate that the remaining items are still waiting to be shipped.

US - west coast

trying really hard not to freak out right now...
  • MrPaydayMrPayday Posts: 75
    Brain Burst
    jcarus wrote:
    wow. awesome 8-)

Date: Jun 17, 2014 02:45 PM PDT

Note: If you have multiple items in the order, it might also indicate that the remaining items are still waiting to be shipped.

US - west coast

trying really hard not to freak out right now...
    Are you still alive? ;D
    DK2 Status: Shipped! Will arrive 15 september, this monday!
    Ordered on June 29th, 2014.

10b27ef1a9959cb54c82cb5e54b1fafbd040fe3d523a49224a39c0a9a3c2d258.jpg
  • m0biusm0bius Posts: 89
    Hiro Protagonist
    Ordered June 6, to be delivered tomorrow!
    Denver, CO, USA
    Opted to pick up so UPS doesn't throw the box over my back fence.
  • On Saturday when my order updated to Ready, then Processing, I thought the hardest part of the wait was over. On the contrary, though, knowing it's paid for and ready to ship, but not knowing when it will go out or arrive is painful.
    Storyteller: Fireside Tales - An immersive VR audiobook player.

The VR Dungeon Survival Project - First person 3D roguelite survival game.

Twitter
    IndieDB
  • n00854180t wrote:
    On Saturday when my order updated to Ready, then Processing, I thought the hardest part of the wait was over. On the contrary, though, knowing it's paid for and ready to ship, but not knowing when it will go out or arrive is painful.
    Same here man, my order is "processing" since Sep 03 ...
  • shim2shim2 Posts: 480
    Nexus 6
    james7 wrote:
    n00854180t wrote:
    On Saturday when my order updated to Ready, then Processing, I thought the hardest part of the wait was over. On the contrary, though, knowing it's paid for and ready to ship, but not knowing when it will go out or arrive is painful.
    Same here man, my order is "processing" since Sep 03 ...

If mine was processing for more than a couple of days I'd email Oculus about it.
  • lumbabumbalumbabumba Posts: 137
    Hiro Protagonist
    shRIFT wrote:
    lumbabumba wrote:
    Do you have inside info on this?

No. But last week there was a bigger EU batch and this week will be !!( maybe )!! a bigger US batch. Its like many people say : day you ordered on the estimated month + 2-3 weeks.
  • Ordered June 27th.
    Processing September 7th 10PM
    NY

Thank you Oculus.
  • Anyone in the June 15-20th range in North America had their orders go from Processing to Shipped yet?
    Storyteller: Fireside Tales - An immersive VR audiobook player.

The VR Dungeon Survival Project - First person 3D roguelite survival game.

Twitter
    IndieDB
  • RockInnovationsRockInnovations Posts: 27
    Brain Burst
    If anyone is curious:

June 30 @ 11:10AM PDT. Ordered (PENDING)
    September 7 @ 10:26PM EST. Received Pre-order preparing to ship‏ email (PROCESSING)

I will let you guys know the progress in case it helps later people get a bit of an idea of how long it might take for their order to go from processing to shipped to delivered.

When I pre-ordered it was via credit card however last week I paid my balance in full using PayPal so as of the time it was set to processing I had already paid the balance in full.
  • KelKel Posts: 243
    If anyone is curious:

June 30 @ 11:10AM PDT. Ordered (PENDING)
    September 7 @ 10:26PM EST. Received Pre-order preparing to ship‏ email (PROCESSING)

I will let you guys know the progress in case it helps later people get a bit of an idea of how long it might take for their order to go from processing to shipped to delivered.

When I pre-ordered it was via credit card however last week I paid my balance in full using PayPal so as of the time it was set to processing I had already paid the balance in full.

I used a CC and not paypal.

Yesterday my June 29th order changed to ready at around the same time as yours. But it only took 5 minutes or so before my card was charged and the order status changed to processing/waiting to ship.

They may have worked on the snags that were causing some CC people to run into issues.
  • Hi there - I'm another 1st of July-er, order no. HK-19##### - so it appears it'll be shipping from Hong Kong.
    My question is, are there any New Zealanders (like me) who have received their DK2's yet?
    I'm a little concerned that because we're at the arse-end of the world it'll take weeks and weeks before it's shipped - but of course hoping that this would not be the case.

Cheers