cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official DK2 Shipping Update (Aug 8th 2014)

cybereality
Grand Champion
Hey everyone,

By the end of this week, we'll have shipped over 16,000 DK2s worldwide.

To those still waiting for your kits to arrive, thank you for your continued patience. We’re doing what we can to get your DK2 to you as quickly as possible.

To those who have already received their kits, we hope you’re enjoying experimenting, building, and creating new VR experiences. A special thank you for everyone’s help testing the latest SDK. We know it’s still rough around the edges, and we’re squashing bugs as quickly as we can. Watch for an update to the SDK in the near future.

Thanks again!

// cybereality
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
2,785 REPLIES 2,785

GorandomStudios
Honored Guest
"doomguy" wrote:
"c0rn3y" wrote:
"turlock" wrote:
I've been lurking on this thread for aaaaaaaaaagggggeeeeessssssssss now and given that I ordered mine on July 1st I can almost taste it 😄

Keep checking my email for a confirmation but expect I should have it in my hands at some stage next week!
Will post up as soon as I get anything

Hehe I ordered mine on the 1st July as well and from Dublin, Ireland 😃

Hoping sooooo much that I get it this or next week.

Another 1st july here, italy. expecting a status udpdate today :DDD

Also 1st july! We all should have it in our hands next week 😄

c0rn3y
Honored Guest
Really hopping, I don't think I have checked for updates on anything I have bought before as often as I have on this.

I do understand if I have to wait a couple more weeks though, still people around that have not received their orders from April to May so I will not whine (even if I want to hehe).

TWhite
Explorer
If your's is just shipping today/tomorrow, and you don't live in the west coast, I wouldn't count on receiving it this week. Mine shipped out last Friday and I am only going to be receiving it by end of day Wednesday. If yours ships out tonight/tomorrow, Friday would be your earliest hope and that's iffy.

Of course if you live on the west coast you'll practically get it overnighted to you, but that's how it goes.
CPU: i7 3770k 4.6Ghz GPU: EVGA GTX 780

FunJumpr
Explorer
"TWhite" wrote:
If your's is just shipping today/tomorrow, and you don't live in the west coast, I wouldn't count on receiving it this week. Mine shipped out last Friday and I am only going to be receiving it by end of day Wednesday. If yours ships out tonight/tomorrow, Friday would be your earliest hope and that's iffy.

Of course if you live on the west coast you'll practically get it overnighted to you, but that's how it goes.

Damn... June 22 order, same Processed update. I'm in Austin, TX. Guess I should expect next week. And just hope for a pleasant surprise...

luckily a stroke of inspiration came last night for my first rift project. Off to Unity!

shim2
Adventurer
http://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/2ftn09/alternate_dk2_shipment_tracker/

Reddit member made a very useful shipping tracker.

swehas
Honored Guest
This email confirms that we've received your pre-order on

July 27, 2014 at 03:30 PM PDT.

Order Number: JT-*******

Order Status: Pending

MrPayday
Honored Guest
"shim2" wrote:
http://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/2ftn09/alternate_dk2_shipment_tracker/

Reddit member made a very useful shipping tracker.

Wow, that's awesome! Everyone should use this.
DK2 Status: Shipped! Will arrive 15 september, this monday! Ordered on June 29th, 2014.

jcarus
Honored Guest
wow. awesome 8-)

Date: Jun 17, 2014 02:45 PM PDT

Status:PROCESSING:Your order has been checked out for shipping and will be shipped in the next batch. We'll send you a notification once it's shipped. This typically takes 2-4 business days.
Note: If you have multiple items in the order, it might also indicate that the remaining items are still waiting to be shipped.

US - west coast

trying really hard not to freak out right now...

MrPayday
Honored Guest
"jcarus" wrote:
wow. awesome 8-)

Date: Jun 17, 2014 02:45 PM PDT

Status:PROCESSING:Your order has been checked out for shipping and will be shipped in the next batch. We'll send you a notification once it's shipped. This typically takes 2-4 business days.
Note: If you have multiple items in the order, it might also indicate that the remaining items are still waiting to be shipped.

US - west coast

trying really hard not to freak out right now...

Are you still alive? ;D
DK2 Status: Shipped! Will arrive 15 september, this monday! Ordered on June 29th, 2014.

m0bius
Protege
Ordered June 6, to be delivered tomorrow!
Denver, CO, USA
Opted to pick up so UPS doesn't throw the box over my back fence.