cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official DK2 Shipping Update (Aug 8th 2014)

cybereality
Grand Champion
Hey everyone,

By the end of this week, we'll have shipped over 16,000 DK2s worldwide.

To those still waiting for your kits to arrive, thank you for your continued patience. We’re doing what we can to get your DK2 to you as quickly as possible.

To those who have already received their kits, we hope you’re enjoying experimenting, building, and creating new VR experiences. A special thank you for everyone’s help testing the latest SDK. We know it’s still rough around the edges, and we’re squashing bugs as quickly as we can. Watch for an update to the SDK in the near future.

Thanks again!

// cybereality
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
2,785 REPLIES 2,785

kinsanglee
Honored Guest
"andrewnez" wrote:
Dear Aussie, Kiwis and other oceanic and Asia region Rifters, looks like orders down our way have started up again. My order has finally gone to Processing. 😄 Hopefully this means good news for most of us.

Order Date: March 28

I suppose Oculus is shipping a great amount of dk2 to compensate to u guys.
So if my order got postpone I can understand that~
Oculus plz fulfill Australia/NZ developer early pre-order first.
Order info: Date: 9/Jul Status:received26/Sep Ordered from: Hong Kong Payment: approved

andrewnez
Honored Guest
For Aussie orders I can see a date range covering March 28 through to April 24. That's a really good sign for people waiting. I hope this means good things for the NZ orders as well.
DK1... check DK2... check CV1...

HentaiGentleman
Honored Guest
"mikelaqua" wrote:
Hi Hentai Gentleman,

I have a theory. When I travel by plane and there are no direct flights available, airlines will offer a flight with one or two stops. This flight will take longer and use more fuel than a direct flight.

This may be to offset the cost of flights that are not completely booked, while it "only" inconveniences the traveller. It increases the profit of other flight paths, while not having to set up another plane for just one passenger.

Mike

Really appreciate your explanation 😄

NetellerOK
Honored Guest
Belarus [ Europe ]

Order ID: DT-058****
Date: Jun 29, 2014 08:28 AM PDT
Status: Pending:Your order is pending. Please see the reason(s) below.
Detail(s): Your order is awaiting inventory before it can be fulfilled. We will notify you when it's about to be shipped.

:? 😞 :cry:

Maybe I will receive the order by the end of September.
The advance payment was paid in $50, on a card there are $421.
I wait, period of validity of the card 12/14, I think will be in time 😄

grices
Honored Guest
Come on July Orders.....

Anyone UK got shipped Late June? Think I have seen a 19th June [EU]

I go on Holiday for 2 week soon. and Just know my order will ship while I am off.. SOD's LAW.

UK
Ordered 3rd July

cristianfx
Explorer
anyone from Mexico got it?? any date order...
just wondering if is normal the delay.
CV1 and Touchs + 3 sensors From: Argentina

Anonymous
Not applicable
"NetellerOK" wrote:
Belarus [ Europe ]

Order ID: DT-058****
Date: Jun 29, 2014 08:28 AM PDT
Status: Pending:Your order is pending. Please see the reason(s) below.

Also from Belarus

Order ID: IS-910****
Date: Jun 25, 2014 12:28 AM PDT
Status:READY:We've successfully processed the payment and information for your order. It will be shipped as soon as the items are available in stock.

Got READY status at 03.09, but it still READY for now... 😞

MrPayday
Honored Guest
"grices" wrote:
Come on July Orders.....

I go on Holiday for 2 week soon. and Just know my order will ship while I am off.. SOD's LAW.

UK
Ordered 3rd July

The (Western-)Europe orders have been completely dropped for last week and the beginning of this week again. It's the US's turn again. I really have no idea how they process orders.. :roll:
DK2 Status: Shipped! Will arrive 15 september, this monday! Ordered on June 29th, 2014.

DrGenesis
Honored Guest
Arggg! So close, yet so far away!

UK Order here. I saw the dates for those delivered in the US and was all hopeful for a while....now...meh. Moar Waiting! Nooooooooo!

[Insert Humour Disclaimer for those Who Don't Do Humour]

OrderID: JS-01#####
Date: Jun 27, 2014 06:36 AM PDT
Status:Pending:Your order is pending. Please see the reason(s) below.
Detail(s):
Your order is awaiting inventory before it can be fulfilled. We will notify you when it's about to be shipped.

OptimisticallyB
Honored Guest
"MrPayday" wrote:
"grices" wrote:
Come on July Orders.....

UK
Ordered 3rd July

The (Western-)Europe orders have been completely dropped for last week and the beginning of this week again. It's the US's turn again. I really have no idea how they process orders.. :roll:

Does anyone know around what date UK order were last being updated (like people who ordered on the 19th started to get processing)? Im 29th of June and was hoping some time this week. Should I be expecting this week 😄 or next week :? or even later than that :cry: