New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Official DK2 Shipping Update (Aug 8th 2014)

Comments

• April 22nd order
    Australia:

"You're receiving this email because your Oculus Order #HP-10758xx is about to ship, and we've charged the remaining balance to the credit card on file."

Yay :)
  • andrewnez wrote:
    Dear Aussie, Kiwis and other oceanic and Asia region Rifters, looks like orders down our way have started up again. My order has finally gone to Processing. :D Hopefully this means good news for most of us.

Order Date: March 28
    I suppose Oculus is shipping a great amount of dk2 to compensate to u guys.
    So if my order got postpone I can understand that~
    Oculus plz fulfill Australia/NZ developer early pre-order first.
    Order info:
    Date: 9/Jul
    Ordered from: Hong Kong
    Payment: approved
  • andrewnezandrewnez Posts: 19
    Brain Burst
    For Aussie orders I can see a date range covering March 28 through to April 24. That's a really good sign for people waiting. I hope this means good things for the NZ orders as well.
    DK1... check
    DK2... check
    CV1...
  • mikelaqua wrote:
    Hi Hentai Gentleman,

I have a theory. When I travel by plane and there are no direct flights available, airlines will offer a flight with one or two stops. This flight will take longer and use more fuel than a direct flight.

This may be to offset the cost of flights that are not completely booked, while it "only" inconveniences the traveller. It increases the profit of other flight paths, while not having to set up another plane for just one passenger.

Mike
    Really appreciate your explanation :D
  • Belarus [ Europe ]

Order ID: DT-058****
    Date: Jun 29, 2014 08:28 AM PDT
    Status: Pending:Your order is pending. Please see the reason(s) below.
    Detail(s): Your order is awaiting inventory before it can be fulfilled. We will notify you when it's about to be shipped.

:? :(:cry:

Maybe I will receive the order by the end of September.
    The advance payment was paid in $50, on a card there are $421.
    I wait, period of validity of the card 12/14, I think will be in time :D
  • gricesgrices Posts: 25
    Brain Burst
    Come on July Orders.....

Anyone UK got shipped Late June? Think I have seen a 19th June [EU]

I go on Holiday for 2 week soon. and Just know my order will ship while I am off.. SOD's LAW.

UK
    Ordered 3rd July
  • cristianfxcristianfx Posts: 65
    Hiro Protagonist
    anyone from Mexico got it?? any date order...
    just wondering if is normal the delay.
    CV1 and Touchs + 3 sensors

• ShiraseShirase Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    NetellerOK wrote:
    Belarus [ Europe ]

Also from Belarus

Order ID: IS-910****
    Date: Jun 25, 2014 12:28 AM PDT
    Status:READY:We've successfully processed the payment and information for your order. It will be shipped as soon as the items are available in stock.

Got READY status at 03.09, but it still READY for now... :(
  • MrPaydayMrPayday Posts: 75
    Brain Burst
    grices wrote:
    Come on July Orders.....

I go on Holiday for 2 week soon. and Just know my order will ship while I am off.. SOD's LAW.

UK
    Ordered 3rd July
    The (Western-)Europe orders have been completely dropped for last week and the beginning of this week again. It's the US's turn again. I really have no idea how they process orders.. :roll:
    DK2 Status: Shipped! Will arrive 15 september, this monday!
    Ordered on June 29th, 2014.

10b27ef1a9959cb54c82cb5e54b1fafbd040fe3d523a49224a39c0a9a3c2d258.jpg
  • Arggg! So close, yet so far away!

UK Order here. I saw the dates for those delivered in the US and was all hopeful for a while....now...meh. Moar Waiting! Nooooooooo!

[Insert Humour Disclaimer for those Who Don't Do Humour]
    OrderID: JS-01#####
    Date: Jun 27, 2014 06:36 AM PDT
    Status:Pending:Your order is pending. Please see the reason(s) below.
    Detail(s):
    Your order is awaiting inventory before it can be fulfilled. We will notify you when it's about to be shipped.

• OptimisticallyBleakOptimisticallyBleak Posts: 14
    Brain Burst
    MrPayday wrote:
    grices wrote:
    Come on July Orders.....

UK
    Ordered 3rd July
    The (Western-)Europe orders have been completely dropped for last week and the beginning of this week again. It's the US's turn again. I really have no idea how they process orders.. :roll:

Does anyone know around what date UK order were last being updated (like people who ordered on the 19th started to get processing)? Im 29th of June and was hoping some time this week. Should I be expecting this week :D or next week :? or even later than that :cry:
  • RockInnovationsRockInnovations Posts: 27
    Brain Burst
    mikelaqua wrote:
    Hi Hentai Gentleman,

I have a theory. When I travel by plane and there are no direct flights available, airlines will offer a flight with one or two stops. This flight will take longer and use more fuel than a direct flight.

This may be to offset the cost of flights that are not completely booked, while it "only" inconveniences the traveller. It increases the profit of other flight paths, while not having to set up another plane for just one passenger.

Mike

i don't believe that to be 100% correct. The reason I'm saying this is my order got shipped from Ontario, California yesterday.
    The package apparently arrived in Ottawa, ON (where I live) late yesterday.
    However as of this morning it was in Memphis, TN but somehow it is out for delivery.

The Memphis, TN portion makes zero sense. When i called Fedex she mentioned it is out for delivery

Edit: To further prove my point that something strange is going on suddenly i just got another update saying its back in Ottawa within a sorting facility
  • Shirase wrote:
    NetellerOK wrote:
    Belarus [ Europe ]

Also from Belarus

Order ID: IS-910****
    Date: Jun 25, 2014 12:28 AM PDT
    Status:READY:We've successfully processed the payment and information for your order. It will be shipped as soon as the items are available in stock.

Got READY status at 03.09, but it still READY for now... :(

Same endless ready status. Their support also seem to refuse responding any email I sent regarding this or a payment issue I had.
  • bloodreaper666bloodreaper666 Posts: 40
    Brain Burst
    Mine dk2 ont be here until this thrus. Now would be a great time. For a time machine :lol: i cant wait any longer
  • My order ID "JT"-02***** I see some UK buyers ordered after July 27 got ID "JK". I ordered in 27 Jul. Any significance of the ID? I saw some people ordered in May got ID JT-90*****

Since 02 comes before 90 I thought I would get before them lol even though I ordered after them.
  • Jac97Jac97 Posts: 12
    Shipped!!! Yes finally I can't wait, hopefully it will be here by Friday :? But can anyone tell me why it's shipping from Canada? I ordered June 18th from Wyoming USA
  • Jac97 wrote:
    Shipped!!! Yes finally I can't wait, hopefully it will be here by Friday :? But can anyone tell me why it's shipping from Canada? I ordered June 18th from Wyoming USA

Isnt it Ontario, CAlifornia, USA?
    Ordered : July 28th
  • AlphaWolFAlphaWolF Posts: 35
    Brain Burst
    edited September 2014
    MrPayday wrote:
    grices wrote:
    Come on July Orders.....

UK
    Ordered 3rd July

UK june 28th here!, But I seen a june 24th last week and im starting to get concerned as I had hoped to get it last week , but it was mostly US and its started with US again this week. My estimated time was August but I will be lucky to get it late September if there is no EU orders this week
  • Order date: June 30
    Shipped: Today!
    Texas, United States

Can't express how excited I am. It should arrive on Thursday. I didn't expect to get it this week. Woot!!!
  • so what time will they start processing European orders today?
  • mikelaqua wrote:
    Hi Hentai Gentleman,

Mike

i don't believe that to be 100% correct. The reason I'm saying this is my order got shipped from Ontario, California yesterday.
    However as of this morning it was in Memphis, TN but somehow it is out for delivery.

Operator screwed up? Sometimes your luggage arrives in Hawaii and you arrive in Canmore. Update screw up?

Mike

The Memphis, TN portion makes zero sense. When i called Fedex she mentioned it is out for delivery

Edit: To further prove my point that something strange is going on suddenly i just got another update saying its back in Ottawa within a sorting facility
  • bloodreaper666bloodreaper666 Posts: 40
    Brain Burst
    It's ontario california which is a 4 buisness day ship to the east coast if anyone is wondering cause im in that boat. Get my dk2 thurs going to see if i can get halo ce running on my dk2 I always wanted to live in halo hang em high specfically
  • diogofigueiredodiogofigueiredo Posts: 161
    Art3mis
    7 days in "processing", since Sep 2nd... This is killing me!!!
    (Brazil - May 12th order)
    Owner of a DK2 since October 2014.
    Anxiously waiting for the delivery of the CV1.
  • RockInnovationsRockInnovations Posts: 27
    Brain Burst
    mikelaqua wrote:
    Hi Hentai Gentleman,
    Operator screwed up? Sometimes your luggage arrives in Hawaii and you arrive in Canmore. Update screw up?
    Mike
    [/quote]

probably all the updates now say Ottawa
  • FunJumprFunJumpr Posts: 8
    Brain Burst
    June 25 Order, Sunday Processed, Shipped notification today, Friday 5pm estimated delivery.
    Happy guy

ordered 26th of June from the Netherlands.
  • mikelaqua wrote:
    mikelaqua wrote:
    Hi Hentai Gentleman,

Mike

Mike

Ok now I know why did this happen.
    Because Ontario ,CA is Ontario,California……not Ontario,Canada.How stupid I am! :?
  • lukasz23lukasz23 Posts: 3
    edited September 2014
    Just got the e-mail !

You're receiving this email because your Oculus Order #BT-XXXXXXX is about to ship. Since the full balance has been paid, you should not see any additional charges.

Date: Jun 27, 2014 08:18 AM PDT

Poland
  • FredrixFredrix Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Ordered: June 26
  • FokkerFaceFokkerFace Posts: 167
    Hiro Protagonist
    Date: Jun 26

Sweden :) Status updated 35 minutes ago.
    DK2 sold
    Rift - preordered, shipment estimate March 28. cancelled.
    MSI X99A RAIDER, i7-5820K + Corsair H110i GTX, Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64 GB (4x16GB Quad Channel), AMD Radeon R9 Fury X, SSD RAID0 (2x256GB Sata3 A-Data SX900), OCZ ZX 850W 80+