cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Australian Shipping UPDATE?

Jim2906
Honored Guest
We would love to hear about any and all updates to shipping that has to do with Australia. Have you received an email about shipping and live in Australia? If so please let us know here!!!

Cybereality said this on

Thu 24th:
They will go out mostly in order. We are just running a few smaller batches on a per region basis to make sure everything is working good before we automate things.

We'll have more batches to all regions following shortly. Please just relax. Thanks.

Sun 20th:

Yes, we already have stock of DK2 in multiple distribution centers around the world. We are currently waiting for the software to become stable, and then we can immediately start shipping to customers.

Here's hoping we hear something soon.

P.S - Anyone know what city the distribution center is in?
2,390 REPLIES 2,390

bedgie
Explorer
Order ID: GK-251**** Date: Aug 8, 2014 08:20 AM PDT Status: Delivered

fudspong
Explorer
"bedgie" wrote:

Well said!

russ3013
Honored Guest
"Venturai" wrote:
"AT76" wrote:

I didn't order mine until early September, and I live in Western Australia, so I'll admit to being awfully tempted by it all, because at this rate, I can forget about delivery this year.

I'm September too. I don't expect it anytime soon but can't help checking.

ptisinge
Honored Guest
Well, another day without fresh information or news. I've PMed Cyber but he has obviously either no time or nothing to share. It's been a while since the previous batch. Hopefully the silence isn't an indication that there is no known date for the next shipment to the DC. I hope that it will be another 500 units and soon.

DonkyBoY
Protege
we can only hope.
If good ole Cybereality post some info either way it sure would help to ease the tension a little.

is it me or is the air in here thick and sweaty with eager customers ready to mug anyone that looks like they are carrying a box.
Oculus CV1 room scale with 3 tracker's
i7 4790K @ 4.4Ghz with delid and Liquid metal ultra +Corsair H110i / MSI GTX1080Ti Sea Hawk / 32GB DDR3 @2400Mhz
(All rads running EK Furious Vardar F4 / F5 fans)
Sandisk Extreme for OS and Kingston SSD Now for games
Steam = http://steamcommunity.com/id/xgsdonkyboy
TS3 server = xgs.ts3.nz

AT76
Honored Guest
"russ3013" wrote:
"Venturai" wrote:
"AT76" wrote:

I didn't order mine until early September, and I live in Western Australia, so I'll admit to being awfully tempted by it all, because at this rate, I can forget about delivery this year.

I'm September too. I don't expect it anytime soon but can't help checking.

I think the quote function might not have worked properly there. It was Venturai that said that.

fudspong
Explorer
I'm June 14 and the June 11 cutoff of the last batch was all the more disheartening because of it. My hopes were sky-high that I would get through. Now I strongly suspect I will get in on the next batch and the silence on the shipping date is deafening. Come on Occers, I have plans!

warrenp
Explorer
Pre-Ordered: July 3, 2014 at 09:34 PM
Order Status: Pending

I haven't heard anything yet?! Hopefully the Rift arrives in October..

ShadowStalker
Honored Guest
Ok cyber you have had your fun.... Hahaha look at the silly Aussies with no idea what's going on....what a funny fun time they are having lololololol. But seriously could we get an update this week as we have heard nothing since the last batch 2 weeks ago!

whalan84
Protege
"fudspong" wrote:
I'm June 14 and the June 11 cutoff of the last batch was all the more disheartening because of it. My hopes were sky-high that I would get through. Now I strongly suspect I will get in on the next batch and the silence on the shipping date is deafening. Come on Occers, I have plans!

I was the only June 11th that I have seen and my status never moved from READY, I missed out so last known rift to ship was June 10 in reality... that was disheartening because my status changed and I actually thought I was going to get it... that was 2 weeks ago. It's like telling a kid tomorrow is christmas and then getting a note from Santa that says I will bring you something another day... but I don't know when.