cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Australian Shipping UPDATE?

Jim2906
Honored Guest
We would love to hear about any and all updates to shipping that has to do with Australia. Have you received an email about shipping and live in Australia? If so please let us know here!!!

Cybereality said this on

Thu 24th:
They will go out mostly in order. We are just running a few smaller batches on a per region basis to make sure everything is working good before we automate things.

We'll have more batches to all regions following shortly. Please just relax. Thanks.

Sun 20th:

Yes, we already have stock of DK2 in multiple distribution centers around the world. We are currently waiting for the software to become stable, and then we can immediately start shipping to customers.

Here's hoping we hear something soon.

P.S - Anyone know what city the distribution center is in?
2,390 REPLIES 2,390

fudspong
Explorer
Yay June 14 order, paid in full, just received "preparing to ship". Happy days. How long do you think it will be before it arrives in Perth?

Nadsi47
Honored Guest
"fudspong" wrote:
Yay June 14 order, paid in full, just received "preparing to ship". Happy days. How long do you think it will be before it arrives in Perth?

Im wondering the same thing.
From what other P Town peeps have been saying its about a week transit time ...

nmccoyoy
Honored Guest
OMGOMGOMGOGMGOGMGMOG

"You're receiving this email because your order is about to ship"

Ordered July 7th.

Could it be that OVR has FINALY let Australia catch up with the rest of the world?

ITS HAPPENING.

Anonymous
Not applicable
June 22nd, Ready!

I'm not even annoyed about the delays anymore, I just hope that the issues with customs are resolved (I could barely afford the Rift, let alone the extra $100 import cost).

RaptorBlackz
Honored Guest
July 1st, NSW
Ready to ship 😄

Rippedgeek
Protege
Fuuuuuu yesss!!! July 1st, Wellington, New Zealand - Ready to ship!

Now us Wellingtonians (or those close enough) need to organise a VRLAN party... let me know if anyone would be interested in geeking out?

timomatic
Honored Guest
July 6th, Melbourne, just got the email! Ready to ship

jimmyjamjars
Honored Guest
Yes!! July 17th order ready to ship 🙂

Cloud87
Honored Guest
Got home from work, got email from Oculus VR 9:16pm (NZ time), OMG.

Checked my Order info update straight away, and heeeeeelllllllll yesss!!!! it has finally happened, Status is READY f*%k yes!

Auckland order
Date: Jun 15, 2014 08:33 PM PDT

Status:READY:We've successfully processed the payment and information for your order. It will be shipped as soon as the items are available in stock.

AT76
Honored Guest
Order ID: GK-*******
Date: Jun 14, 2014
Status:READY:We've successfully processed the payment and information for your order. It will be shipped as soon as the items are available in stock.

Well well well. W00p!!!!!