cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Australian Shipping UPDATE?

Jim2906
Honored Guest
We would love to hear about any and all updates to shipping that has to do with Australia. Have you received an email about shipping and live in Australia? If so please let us know here!!!

Cybereality said this on

Thu 24th:
They will go out mostly in order. We are just running a few smaller batches on a per region basis to make sure everything is working good before we automate things.

We'll have more batches to all regions following shortly. Please just relax. Thanks.

Sun 20th:

Yes, we already have stock of DK2 in multiple distribution centers around the world. We are currently waiting for the software to become stable, and then we can immediately start shipping to customers.

Here's hoping we hear something soon.

P.S - Anyone know what city the distribution center is in?
2,390 REPLIES 2,390

AT76
Honored Guest
How long does it normally take to go from READY status to actually showing up at your door?

Like, for the average recipient?

Sprout
Honored Guest
July 26th

Order ID: ET-XXXXXXX
Date: Jul 26, 2014 08:31 PM PDT
Status:Ready:We've successfully processed the payment and information for your order. It will be shipped as soon as the items are available in stock.

***edit, now processing

warrenp
Explorer
Order ID: BK-2######
Date: Jul 3, 2014 09:34 PM PDT
Status:Ready:We've successfully processed the payment and information for your order. It will be shipped as soon as the items are available in stock.

Life is good!!! 😄

whalan84
Protege
"whalan84" wrote:
"Nadsi47" wrote:
Just to share the fabulous news

Email Just arrived June 16th order

You're receiving this email because your Oculus Order #DPxxxxx is about to ship. Since the full balance has been paid, you should not see any additional charges.

😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄

Same... June 11th order, received that email at 7.11pm status page still says ready as of 7.24pm hopefully that will change by tomorrow... Has been a long few months, this week is going to feel like forever.

Mine is now processing as of 8:08pm... very happy to see those words.

cabnz1
Honored Guest
Just got my email saying ready to ship.

Ordered on the 29th of July

(Sorry - I ordered on the 29th of July not the 29th of July)

John546
Honored Guest
You're receiving this email because your Oculus Order is about to ship, and we've charged the remaining balance to the credit card on file.
ORDER DATE: June 12

michealv
Explorer
My shipment has just changed to processing less than an hour ago.

Date Ordered: 6th July
CPU: Intel i7 4770k 3.8ghz (water-cooled) | GPU: G1 980ti 6gb | G.Skill Ripjaw's 16GB DDR3 1600mhz | 28" Samsung LED 4k monitor (60hz display port) )

Jmcurtis81
Honored Guest
OMG OMG OMG!!!

Date: Jun 26, 2014 02:01 AM PDT

You're receiving this email because your Oculus Order #DR-XXXXXX is about to ship. Since the full balance has been paid, you should not see any additional charges

scottycam
Honored Guest
If the 29th July is the last order in this batch I missed out by 2 days. At least Australia has got up to date, which is great.

fudspong
Explorer
Us Perth types need to organise a LAN party, although I suspect we could all fit comfortably in Rose Porteous' shoe closet 😛