cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Australian Shipping UPDATE?

Jim2906
Honored Guest
We would love to hear about any and all updates to shipping that has to do with Australia. Have you received an email about shipping and live in Australia? If so please let us know here!!!

Cybereality said this on

Thu 24th:
They will go out mostly in order. We are just running a few smaller batches on a per region basis to make sure everything is working good before we automate things.

We'll have more batches to all regions following shortly. Please just relax. Thanks.

Sun 20th:

Yes, we already have stock of DK2 in multiple distribution centers around the world. We are currently waiting for the software to become stable, and then we can immediately start shipping to customers.

Here's hoping we hear something soon.

P.S - Anyone know what city the distribution center is in?
2,390 REPLIES 2,390

Wodloo
Honored Guest
"bedgie" wrote:
Well so far it looks like June and July are taken care of,
Looks like us who ordered in August will just have to wait once a f*#@ing again! unless the email fairy turns up overnight

What? we were told October for August orders. We haven't even reached our expected shipping months yet it sounds like you were expecting to be in a September batch?

Just be glad that we will be in the next batch when they told us we would be. In the end Australia came out ahead. Looking good for October mate, wont be long.

bedgie
Explorer
When I ordered in early August it said shipping in September. expect 4-6 weeks
Order ID: GK-251**** Date: Aug 8, 2014 08:20 AM PDT Status: Delivered

sadnhappy
Honored Guest
"bedgie" wrote:

I can vouch for this, I ordered mine 1st of August and it said shipping in September. A week later it switched to October which raised my concers in the first place.. 😕
August 1st: DK2 Ordered (Finland) October 7th: Ready straight to Processing 14th of October: Received 🙂

foxinsox
Honored Guest
"bedgie" wrote:

+1
I ordered August 3rd and it stated September. I was expecting mid to late September at best though.
Ordered: August 3, 2014 Processing: October 21, 2014 Shipped: November 1, 2014 Delivered: November 3, 2014 Location: Australia

bedgie
Explorer
Ok foxinsox and Sadnhappy want to lay some bets.....lol
My bet for 7 August still stands
Order ID: GK-251**** Date: Aug 8, 2014 08:20 AM PDT Status: Delivered

foxinsox
Honored Guest
July 31st 😉
Ordered: August 3, 2014 Processing: October 21, 2014 Shipped: November 1, 2014 Delivered: November 3, 2014 Location: Australia

Venturai
Honored Guest
Let's be honest guys, this is pretty good. Australia just went from somewhere around mid June to right around the end of July. Can't be unhappy about that.

sadnhappy
Honored Guest
"bedgie" wrote:
Ok foxinsox and Sadnhappy want to lay some bets.....lol
My bet for 7 August still stands

What's the bet? 😛 I was agreeing with you there! It did say September when I ordered. Or are you betting about the date when we will get our DK2s? I'd be positivly surprised if we'd get our early August orders going to the next phase on the week two weeks from now (6th - 12th of October) 😄
August 1st: DK2 Ordered (Finland) October 7th: Ready straight to Processing 14th of October: Received 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
Preparing to ship June 12th SHITYEAH !

Blustradivari
Honored Guest
Aug 1st 3:49 AM, still pending here.