cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Australian Shipping UPDATE?

Jim2906
Honored Guest
We would love to hear about any and all updates to shipping that has to do with Australia. Have you received an email about shipping and live in Australia? If so please let us know here!!!

Cybereality said this on

Thu 24th:
They will go out mostly in order. We are just running a few smaller batches on a per region basis to make sure everything is working good before we automate things.

We'll have more batches to all regions following shortly. Please just relax. Thanks.

Sun 20th:

Yes, we already have stock of DK2 in multiple distribution centers around the world. We are currently waiting for the software to become stable, and then we can immediately start shipping to customers.

Here's hoping we hear something soon.

P.S - Anyone know what city the distribution center is in?
2,390 REPLIES 2,390

jlbphotos
Honored Guest
WTF why me...

Ordered on May 30th NZ

Pending....Still awaiting stock noooooooooo

Lightsteed
Honored Guest
Whoa, I'm in Perth, got the processing email yesterday and it's being delivered to my door TODAY! It actually got put on the truck in NSW on Monday. Smooth moves oculus! My long weekend just went up a notch.

Edit: scrap all this. I think the tracking email was for something else 😞 reverting back to the mindset of waiting one more week to avoid disappointment.

whalan84
Protege
"fudspong" wrote:
Dammit, Monday's a bloody public holiday too, first time I've ever been unhappy to have a paid day off 😛

It's that flamin' Mrs The Queen's fake birthday on the other side of the flamin' planet, and her fake birthday gift to us all is another day's wait before we get our rift. Grrr. :evil:

I think this is next Monday... 6th October. So it should be a good day you should have your rift by then and will have a day off to play around.

latearrival
Protege
"Lightsteed" wrote:
Edit: scrap all this. I think the tracking email was for something else 😞 reverting back to the mindset of waiting one more week to avoid disappointment.

Ah, that sucks! I feel for you mate

razalom
Explorer
A lot of happy people here and seems like I missed it by a few days. Oh well next batch for sure now

warrenp
Explorer
I'm thinking that those who had their order status change to 'Processing' yesterday will probably receive the Rift on the 7th of October. Any other thoughts on this.. :?:

DaiKahn
Explorer
"plucka99" wrote:
July 30th- preparing to ship,
Looks like I just snuck in this batch - happy days

Lucky duck! I ordered the same day but have yet to receive the email
DK1--Order Date: August 09 -- Order#: 0659XX -------- Location: Australia --- Status: Received--- DK2--Order Date: July 30 ----- Order#: DK-028XXXX --- Location: Australia --- Status: Received---

Vercci
Honored Guest
Mine just arrived. Woohoo
NZ DK2 Order: May 26, 2014 06:00 PM PDT Status:Delivery Complete

whalan84
Protege
"warrenp" wrote:
I'm thinking that those who had their order status change to 'Processing' yesterday will probably receive the Rift on the 7th of October. Any other thoughts on this.. :?:

I am hoping for Tuesday or Wednesday next week, but who knows.

DonkyBoY
Protege
Wednesday next week would be a nice Bday present.

But I guess its best not to get hopes up too much.

Monday 6th Tuesday 7th would seem to be a better/safer bet I think.

So if I expect mine to be in my hands by the 14th chances are I wont be dissapointed and anything before then is a pleasant surprise.

Im thinking someone needs to invent the teleporter for CV1 time cos it doesn't matter how they deal with the shipping nothing will be fast enough.
thou the chances of this happening when we are all busy rifting our ass's off.
Could this be the end of man will woman inherit the earth?

I cant wait to DL my soul in to my PC I wonder how much I could get for my body on ebay 🙂
Oculus CV1 room scale with 3 tracker's
i7 4790K @ 4.4Ghz with delid and Liquid metal ultra +Corsair H110i / MSI GTX1080Ti Sea Hawk / 32GB DDR3 @2400Mhz
(All rads running EK Furious Vardar F4 / F5 fans)
Sandisk Extreme for OS and Kingston SSD Now for games
Steam = http://steamcommunity.com/id/xgsdonkyboy
TS3 server = xgs.ts3.nz