Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New vr Headset

Anonymous
Not applicable
27 REPLIES 27

saviornt
Protege
I think it's just a cheaper Vuzix headset with wider FOV and an IMU chip in it.
Current WIPs using Unreal Engine 4: Agrona - Tales of an Era: Medieval Fantasy MORPG

Anonymous
Not applicable
"saviornt" wrote:

will you buy it when it comes out?

mrcrisp
Protege
"killgoe" wrote:
"saviornt" wrote:

Would you?

:lol:

Anyone actually own a `consoe`? Never heard of one...
PC Specs: i7-5820k, 16gb DDR4 2400mhz, MSI gaming mainboard, MSI GTX 980 4gb, Samsung Pro SSD, 2x1tb WD Black HDD, 700w Certified PSU, 3xAcer 27" monitor, 47" TV, Xbox360 Controller, CH Pro HOTAS, Fanatec Wheel+Pedals, Windows 7 64bit.

Anonymous
Not applicable
"mrcrisp" wrote:
"killgoe" wrote:
"saviornt" wrote:

Would you?

:lol:

Anyone actually own a `consoe`? Never heard of one...

it means console i would buy it i contacted prologic vr and i asked them for some more information about the headset and they told me that you will be able to wear glasses for me this price and that abillity is enough to buy it

mrcrisp
Protege
"killgoe" wrote:
it means console i would buy it i contacted prologic vr and i asked them for some more information about the headset and they told me that you will be able to wear glasses for me this price and that abillity is enough to buy it

If simply `telling you` thing's about a VR HMD is enough for you to wish to buy it- then may you be Prologic VRs perfect customer.

:mrgreen:
PC Specs: i7-5820k, 16gb DDR4 2400mhz, MSI gaming mainboard, MSI GTX 980 4gb, Samsung Pro SSD, 2x1tb WD Black HDD, 700w Certified PSU, 3xAcer 27" monitor, 47" TV, Xbox360 Controller, CH Pro HOTAS, Fanatec Wheel+Pedals, Windows 7 64bit.

Anonymous
Not applicable
"mrcrisp" wrote:
"killgoe" wrote:

If simply `telling you` thing's about a VR HMD is enough for you to wish to buy it- then may you be Prologic VRs perfect customer.

In the post they say that they will launch a kickstarter if the product stays good as said i will buy one and why not its cheaper than oculus and it plays all games :mrgreen:

mrcrisp
Protege
"killgoe" wrote:
"mrcrisp" wrote:
"killgoe" wrote:

In the post they say that they will launch a kickstarter if the product stays good as said i will buy one and why not its cheaper than oculus and it plays all games :mrgreen:

Who is `they`?

George? Andrea? Whoever `invented` the Prologic VR might have thought it was a pretty good `product` troll- but at least spell `console` correctly- at least VRVANA had their spelling sorted, at least.

Anonymous
Not applicable
you dont know if its a troll if it comes out and it is like it said will you buy it :?:

KydDynoMyte
Honored Guest
What did it say it is? Am I too late, did they take all the specs off that link?