cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Australian Shipping UPDATE?

Jim2906
Honored Guest
We would love to hear about any and all updates to shipping that has to do with Australia. Have you received an email about shipping and live in Australia? If so please let us know here!!!

Cybereality said this on

Thu 24th:
They will go out mostly in order. We are just running a few smaller batches on a per region basis to make sure everything is working good before we automate things.

We'll have more batches to all regions following shortly. Please just relax. Thanks.

Sun 20th:

Yes, we already have stock of DK2 in multiple distribution centers around the world. We are currently waiting for the software to become stable, and then we can immediately start shipping to customers.

Here's hoping we hear something soon.

P.S - Anyone know what city the distribution center is in?
2,390 REPLIES 2,390

LrdAnubis
Honored Guest
Package update. Processed through Welshpool.

Tomorrow maybe Friday.
Location: Western Australia Ordered: 28 Sep, 2014 ETA: 11 Nov, 2014 ARRIVED: 13 Nov, 2014

zXw0lfXz
Honored Guest
"LrdAnubis" wrote:
Package update. Processed through Welshpool.

Tomorrow maybe Friday.

My fingers are crossed for you bud
Ordered: Sep 20, 2014 10:06 AM PDT Status:Sept 20 READY Status:Nov 3 Proccessing Status:Nov 5 Shipping information received (prep to ship) Status:Nov 6 shipped Status:Nov 12 FINALLY ARRIVED

pjenness
Rising Star
AND!!! Its here

But the excitment gone as Ive had a 2nd hand one for a few weeks now ha :lol:

-P
Drift VFX Visual, Virtual , Vertical Want 970GTX on Macbook for good FPS? https://forums.oculus.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=17349

LrdAnubis
Honored Guest
Mine just arrived in WA south of Perth.

Just a pitty i am stuck in Esperance for work.
Location: Western Australia Ordered: 28 Sep, 2014 ETA: 11 Nov, 2014 ARRIVED: 13 Nov, 2014

Robafett
Honored Guest
Woohoo, mine arrived today!

Ordered: 29th September
Sent: 5th November
Received: 14th November.

Stuffnco
Honored Guest
I'm not 100% sure whats happening with mine shipping wise, all I've got on my tracking number is

Mon 15 Dec 2014 18:14
Shipping information approved by Australia Post

Mon 15 Dec 2014 15:30
Shipping information received by Australia Post

Nothing has happened since then, thought it would've had actually had some form of update, looks like i wont be getting this before Christmas this year. Might have to get in contact with support because it doesnt look likes its doing anything, has anyone got any Oculus's from this batch and can say if theirs is doing something similar?

Mivck410
Honored Guest
How come it's fast in USA we pay 75 dollar shipping

numpulse
Honored Guest
yep mine also mon 15 dec shipping information approved by australia post no other info
i am still crossing my fingers, two working days to go before Christmas

Stuffnco
Honored Guest
Postage update, mine arrived today and the tracking number did not update at all, all it has now is the same as before and then just delivered, i was very surprised to see it today but was very happy to see it today, now i just gotta setup all of it.

numpulse
Honored Guest
"Stuffnco" wrote:
Postage update, mine arrived today and the tracking number did not update at all, all it has now is the same as before and then just delivered, i was very surprised to see it today but was very happy to see it today, now i just gotta setup all of it.

yes i believe in christmas mine arrived today also, no change in tracking info lol just turned up good luck stuffnco