cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Milk VR Missing!!!

BruceLi
Honored Guest
I used my goggles earlier in the day and all was fine. Later in the day I put them on and I noticed one of the items was blank on the home screen. I later found out it was Milk VR and I couldn't find it in the Library or the store. When I look in the oculus app on the phone it is there and appears fine. There is nothing that says uninstall or reinstall that I can find. Does anyone know how to fix this problem ?
55 REPLIES 55

Boffin
Honored Guest
Did you try finding it in settings>application manager>downloaded ? Perhaps try "Force Stop" ing the app there. If that doesnt work then maybe try deleting it if you see it and then returning to the Oculus Store application to re-download and install. Or maybe just reboot the Note 4?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm having the exact same experience with Milk VR missing. I'm actually seeing a number of blank tiles in the library, but Milk was obvious since it was the last App I used and would be the first one displayed on Oculus Home.

How many others?

jmorris142
Explorer
Exact same issue here, not sure why it's missing but it is just gone.
j.j. morris - tekrok - https://share.oculus.com/app/tekrok

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm running with that it has to do with the updates. I'm showing Version 1.25 with a date of 1/30/2015. Something disabled Milk VR. Just when I was looking to go exactly in to that tonight after settling in from work. I'm just sitting tight since I'm sure this is hitting everyone and reaction should be swift to get it resolved.

BruceLi
Honored Guest
"Boffin" wrote:
Did you try finding it in settings>application manager>downloaded ? Perhaps try "Force Stop" ing the app there. If that doesnt work then maybe try deleting it if you see it and then returning to the Oculus Store application to re-download and install. Or maybe just reboot the Note 4?

I tried everything you said Boffin and still have the problem. I don't believe the problem is with the app in the phone, not sure but I think it was from the update we received the other day. Thanks for the try but I think it's going to take another update to fix.

dedfda43
Honored Guest
MilkVR is missing when you have the headset on, but, you can still launch it from the oculus app before putting the headset on.

HomerS66
Expert Protege
Are only people outside of the US having problems finding Milk VR or also people from the US?

I'm at work and can't check, i can't find Milk VR in the Store on my phone anymore but it's still listed in my library with an update notice. But i'm not gonna install the update if it's the reason for the problems. Hopefully Milk Vr wasn't disabled for people ouside of the US even tho they already had it installed.

thetarvs
Honored Guest
I'm in the US and it is gone for me. I was trying to get the Evolution of Verse going when it disappeared on me late last night...thought it was something I did. Only other thing I did was download the Rocket game during the process. I didn't update anything else.

WoRtH2die4
Honored Guest
I got my GearVR just today (GERMANY), and for me, also the Milk VR App is missing. I also don't have it in the oculus app. :cry: