cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official DK2 Shipping Update (Oct 28th 2014)

cybereality
Grand Champion
Hey everyone,

You'll be happy to hear that we've fulfilled over 90% of all DK2 pre-orders!

If you've already received your kit, make sure to check out the new 0.4.3 software package for the latest updates.

Thanks again for your patience and support.

// cybereality
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
1,008 REPLIES 1,008

BryantLorenzana
Honored Guest
"NapsterAU" wrote:
Well that is kinda good news haha. Hopefully same story here since mine is still on processing.

Any idea which courier they use for Australia?

Seems like it ships via UPS! Hope you get yours soon!

Mrcandleguy
Honored Guest
Was on pending for two weeks and now it's been on processing for a few days! This has officially been the longest 2 and a half weeks of my life. The sending of the batch can't be that much longer can it?!

bigmatt
Honored Guest
Ordered: Jan 25, 2015 (from UK)
Changed to Processing: Jan 29, 2015
UPS tracking generated: Jan 30, 2015
UPS scheduled delivery date: Feb 02, 2015

VizionVR
Rising Star
Ahh... I remember these days. Anxiously waiting for my Rift to arrive. So naive to the ways of VR, so innocent, so unbiased toward SDE and FOV. It seems so long ago...sigh.
Not a Rift fanboi. Not a Vive fanboi. I'm a VR fanboi. Get it straight.

LFJR
Honored Guest
Would someone be kind to look into my order status? I have an email saying it's ready to ship on the 27th. My account has been debited, however the site says Pending and there are no details. Thanks ahead of time.

Anonymous
Not applicable
"LFJR" wrote:
Would someone be kind to look into my order status? I have an email saying it's ready to ship on the 27th. My account has been debited, however the site says Pending and there are no details. Thanks ahead of time.

I can't look into it for you but I know a way to find out what packages are going to your address. Go to UPS.com and sign up for UPS My Choice (free) once you're all signed up it'll inform you when a package is going to your address. You don't have to input any tracking numbers or anything it'll do it automatically.

So if they already sent it but didn't update their website this might help you with your problem.

edit: I live in Maryland, i don't know if UPS My Choice is an option outside of the USA.

LFJR
Honored Guest
Great idea! Unfortunately, I don't think it has been shipped yet. Hopefully this week since the money cleared my bank already.

iAbstract
Honored Guest
Ordered: 17th Jan
Status as of 2nd of Feb: Pending (same as 17th of jan)

I thought I was just being impatient checking my email everyday, but now I see it's completely reasonable considering how fast other people have recieved theirs.

I bet cyber can get my order through though!

Stoked to add oculus support for my game, can't wait!

Basaa
Honored Guest
Cybereality: just out if curiosity. Why is the estimated shipping time 1-2 weeks? You have mentioned that there is stock available all around the world right? Do you ship out in batches like every week or is there another reason?

DreadedBread
Honored Guest
Please ignore the "pending inventory" message. We have stock in all regions. This message is outdated and was never updated. It just takes a few days or so to process the order. Sorry for the confusion.

@Basaa Cybereality already answered this, actually. It's merely an outdated message. 😄