New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Official DK2 Shipping Update (Oct 28th 2014)

Comments

• Ordered, processed, ready to ship since the 3rd. Very excited, any info on when the next batch will leave? Today maybe?? :D
  • molstermolster Posts: 25
    Brain Burst
    Ordered, processed, ready to ship since the 3rd. Very excited, any info on when the next batch will leave? Today maybe?? :D
    I really hope it is today as well!
  • cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    Do we get tracking numbers when the kits ship?
    Yes, you should receive an email with the tracking number.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
    Brain Burst
    oh god, see Cybereality as the last user to comment on thread, hoping the reply was that the next batch is day!

At least it wasn't a post say there is an issue and all shipments are delayed :)
  • Ordered 31st Jan
    Still pending 7th Feb :(
  • IndustryLeechIndustryLeech Posts: 8
    Brain Burst
    I guess this batch didn't go out today after all.
    We have batches going out usually only days apart, so you won't be waiting long.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • ohaime971ohaime971 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Feb 3rd - Ordered
    Feb 3rd - Payment processed
    Feb 4th - Checked out for shipping to be shipped in next Batch

I ordered mine on January 30th, and still pending... How is it possible?!
    @ohaime971: I've sent you a private message regarding your order.
  • @ohaime971: I've sent you a private message regarding your order.

Any chance I could get an update too please?
    @Rufus66: You should be all set. Expect to receive an email early next week.
  • When is the next batch getting shipped out in the US?

Not trying to be impatient, I'm just not used to waiting so long to receive an item that I have already paid in full for, especially when that item is already in stock.

Either way I'm sure the wait will be worth it.
  • If i had to guess, we will prob get tracking numbers Mon and shipments Tue to friday.
    Brain Burst
    Yeah I hope that is correct. I have my email notifications all set to give me text msgs the second anything oculus comes up :)

My Unreal demo is ready to test with my dk2, so can't wait to get it.
  • Ordered: Jan 26, 2015 01:19 AM PST
    Status:PENDING:Your order is pending. Please see the reason(s) below.

Your order is awaiting inventory before it can be fulfilled. We will notify you when it's about to be shipped.

still waiting impatiently....

I ordered in the Netherlands
  • I agree with the issues in waiting so long for shipment.

The issue is, HEY i have a great idea i would like to build, last week i had a great idea i wanted to build, 2 weeks ago i remember this one idea i had..and so on.

Waiting (IM)patiently for mine to even say its stocked :D
  • Ordered from the United States
    Order Date: Feb 4, 2015 12:32 PM PST
    Detail(s):
    Your order is awaiting inventory before it can be fulfilled. We will notify you when it's about to be shipped.

I know it's only been 5 days and yes i still feel like a kid waiting for Christmas :)
    Brain Burst
    Pharcyide wrote:
    Ordered from the United States
    Order Date: Feb 4, 2015 12:32 PM PST
    Detail(s):

I know it's only been 5 days and yes i still feel like a kid waiting for Christmas :)
    Yeah I hear you. Was well ready to wait the 1 to 2 weeks as the order says, and anything in that window is fair game.

But seeing everyone else go from order to sent so fast, and the order being in "sending in next batch" im dying here :P. Every hour that pasts I get more sad knowing it is getting closer to not shipping today :O

will be more than worth it!
  • On my 10th day, hopefully will get a tracking number this week. I received the email last Tuesday saying that my Oculus was ready to ship and would do so in the next batch.
  • tehrusselltehrussell Posts: 6
    NerveGear
    senormojo wrote:
    On my 10th day, hopefully will get a tracking number this week. I received the email last Tuesday saying that my Oculus was ready to ship and would do so in the next batch.

same hopefully it comes this week
  • Located in Illinois. Ordered on the 3rd of February. Received an email stating it was ready to ship the same day. Still checking my email every 20 minutes lol. Cmon! I'll drive and pick it up. Just give it to me now... :)
  • KingTuur wrote:
    Ordered: Jan 26, 2015 01:19 AM PST

still waiting impatiently....

I ordered in the Netherlands

YES! status changed to:

Your order has been checked out for shipping and will be shipped in the next batch. We'll send you a notification once it's shipped.

Waiting (IM)patiently :roll:
  • Any shipping estimates? My goal was to get it by Wednesday the 11th but mine has been "ready to ship" for over a week now. If anything, I hope to have it by the long weekend so I have time to experiment.
    Brain Burst
    Looks like today is also not the day. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't in stock and just waiting to be shipped :?

my unreal demo is ready and waiting!
  • i0nicxi0nicx Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    My order has been sitting on the status below for a week(+/- day):

"Your order has been checked out for shipping and will be shipped in the next batch. We'll send you a notification once it's shipped."

Anyway to get an idea of when the next batch goes out?

Order date: 1/29/15
    Nevada, USA

Much thanks.
    I'm very sorry, guys. There was a minor mix-up that affected US orders that were supposed to have shipped last week. The good news is that we found the problem, and those packages will be shipping later this week.

If you still do not receive a tracking number by the end of the week, then you can PM me with your order number and I will take another look. Thanks for your patience.
  • tehrusselltehrussell Posts: 6
    NerveGear
    I'm very sorry, guys. There was a minor mix-up that affected US orders that were supposed to have shipped last week. The good news is that we found the problem, and those packages will be shipping later this week.

If you still do not receive a tracking number by the end of the week, then you can PM me with your order number and I will take another look. Thanks for your patience.

aw ok thanks for the update!!
  • i0nicxi0nicx Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Thank you for the update cyber!
    Brain Burst
    Thanks for the update. Hopefully tomorrow qualifies as later this week ;) Either way, if it does ship this week, means should get it by next week no matter what, good stuff.
  • Thanks for the update. It's good to at least have some new info.