cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official DK2 Shipping Update (Oct 28th 2014)

cybereality
Grand Champion
Hey everyone,

You'll be happy to hear that we've fulfilled over 90% of all DK2 pre-orders!

If you've already received your kit, make sure to check out the new 0.4.3 software package for the latest updates.

Thanks again for your patience and support.

// cybereality
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
1,008 REPLIES 1,008

cybereality
Grand Champion
Support will typically check with customers to see what they are using the Rift for, to ensure they are not reselling on ebay, or using it for unapproved purposes. This is completely normal.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Pharcyide
Honored Guest
"cybereality" wrote:
Support will typically check with customers to see what they are using the Rift for, to ensure they are not reselling on ebay, or using it for unapproved purposes. This is completely normal.

Thank you for clarifying cybereality. I definitely appreciate the help!

molster
Explorer
looking like today is not the day either!

Tomorrow it is -crosses fingers-

tehrussell
Honored Guest
"molster" wrote:
looking like today is not the day either!

Tomorrow it is -crosses fingers-

hahah i am just excited 😛 cant wait

Azoulas
Honored Guest
"cybereality" wrote:
Sorry, I don't think we can offer expedited shipping in this instance, but within the US the shipping time is typically only a couple of days, so you won't be waiting long.

That is very unfortunate, can you at least inform us as to what caused the delay?

Pharcyide
Honored Guest
I woke up to some wonderful news today!

Order Date: Feb 4, 2015 12:32 PM PST

Status:PROCESSING:Your order has been checked out for shipping and will be shipped in the next batch. We'll send you a notification once it's shipped.

Note: If you have multiple items in the order, it might also indicate that the remaining items are still waiting to be shipped.

mrvotto
Honored Guest
Any update on an order that was placed on February 3rd, funds taken on February 4, and has been stuck on Processing since then? I wanted to get started on a project by early next week, but I'm guessing that's not a reality. Also does anyone know where these ship from geographically? Thanks for any information that can be provided.

molster
Explorer
"mrvotto" wrote:
Any update on an order that was placed on February 3rd, funds taken on February 4, and has been stuck on Processing since then? I wanted to get started on a project by early next week, but I'm guessing that's not a reality. Also does anyone know where these ship from geographically? Thanks for any information that can be provided.

I hear you man. I really thought id have it in time to work on my demo during the 3 day weekend.

It just hit 9am on the west coast, lets hope today is the day!

mrvotto
Honored Guest
"molster" wrote:
"mrvotto" wrote:

I hear you man. I really thought id have it in time to work on my demo during the 3 day weekend.

It just hit 9am on the west coast, lets hope today is the day!

Yeah, it is kind of a bummer seeing how some people here ordered on the same day as I did and have already had theirs shipped. Hopefully Oculus has distribution in the Midwest so it will cut down on the time it takes to get here.

I'd love to know what the logistical error was in this particular US batch though.

Tek83
Honored Guest
"Pharcyide" wrote:
I woke up to some wonderful news today!

Order Date: Feb 4, 2015 12:32 PM PST

Status:PROCESSING:Your order has been checked out for shipping and will be shipped in the next batch. We'll send you a notification once it's shipped.

Note: If you have multiple items in the order, it might also indicate that the remaining items are still waiting to be shipped.

Don't get too excited, I've been stuck on processing all week like mrvotto. It's a bummer waiting, but it makes it that much better when you finally do receive it I suppose.