cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official DK2 Shipping Update (Oct 28th 2014)

cybereality
Grand Champion
Hey everyone,

You'll be happy to hear that we've fulfilled over 90% of all DK2 pre-orders!

If you've already received your kit, make sure to check out the new 0.4.3 software package for the latest updates.

Thanks again for your patience and support.

// cybereality
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
1,008 REPLIES 1,008

tehrussell
Honored Guest
"Tek83" wrote:
"Pharcyide" wrote:
I woke up to some wonderful news today!

Order Date: Feb 4, 2015 12:32 PM PST

Status:PROCESSING:Your order has been checked out for shipping and will be shipped in the next batch. We'll send you a notification once it's shipped.

Note: If you have multiple items in the order, it might also indicate that the remaining items are still waiting to be shipped.

Don't get too excited, I've been stuck on processing all week like mrvotto. It's a bummer waiting, but it makes it that much better when you finally do receive it I suppose.

I have been waiting for 2 weeks

cybereality
Grand Champion
The packages from this batch look like they're been labeled and can ship out as soon as later today.

However, shipment does take a few days in the US, so you can expect the box to arrive early next week.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

molster
Explorer
Thank you for the very detailed update , Sad I wont get it before the 3 day weekend, but You really made the rest of my day 🙂

Tek83
Honored Guest
Thanks for the updates cybereality! Even though I know it wont be here this week, the sound of progress is better than not knowing anything at all 😄

senormojo
Honored Guest
Thanks I heard they ship from California, I am in Los Angeles, so close.

RocketLLama
Honored Guest
I really hope CV1 finds its way to Amazon when it comes out... This delivery process is making me bite my nails again. 😞

Azoulas
Honored Guest
"cybereality" wrote:
The packages from this batch look like they're been labeled and can ship out as soon as later today.

However, shipment does take a few days in the US, so you can expect the box to arrive early next week.

Great news, thank you for keeping us updated.

molster
Explorer
Anyone in the US updated to shipped yet?

mrvotto
Honored Guest
"molster" wrote:
Anyone in the US updated to shipped yet?

Nothing in my inbox in terms of tracking numbers, but it is still 3PM in California...still a lot of time left in the day to get the batch out. I'm guessing it won't ship until EOD Friday. But that's just speculation.

Arock387
Heroic Explorer
I can say from experience that the shipping style this company does it the ULTIMATE anticipation creator. You can feel the excitement revving up as you watchthe status change, when you finally see "shipped" youll need to change your underwear/briefs/boxers. And on the day of arrival i suggest just being butt naked and great UPS/Fedex/whoever with the utmost excitement with everything hanging out. Be watchful for your floor/chair the first time you enter the rift on a quality demo and send your thank you's to my inbox 🙂