cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official DK2 Shipping Update (Oct 28th 2014)

cybereality
Grand Champion
Hey everyone,

You'll be happy to hear that we've fulfilled over 90% of all DK2 pre-orders!

If you've already received your kit, make sure to check out the new 0.4.3 software package for the latest updates.

Thanks again for your patience and support.

// cybereality
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
1,008 REPLIES 1,008

Doefat04
Honored Guest
"Azoulas" wrote:

P.S. I wasn't put off with the general wait time, more so how bad the updating process is, even now I only know it was shipped because of UPS and not because of your company.

Same here, I guess its the fact that they say your money wont be taken until its ready to ship. At that point I expected 1-2 days for a tracking number. Disappointing that its 10 days later, im down 400 bucks no tracking and some people that ordered the same day have it on the way or a tracking number.

Not to mention I have reached a point in my project where I need the rift to move forward. :x

First world problems...

Doefat04
Honored Guest
...and after all that complaining, it has arrived! Tracking number received after delivery but I no longer care!

codmandev
Honored Guest
Well, I finally received my notification that it had been shipped this afternoon. I already knew it had though because of UPS. Unfortunately, because of my location I have to wait 5 1/2 more days before I'll get mine. 16 days total.... So, of course hoping for the best possible outcome, I received (almost) the worst. I might have had to wait 18 days. :roll: Excitement is pretty much dead at this point. But I digress, I'm sure it will be rekindled upon arrival. Stuff happens.

BluePotato
Honored Guest
I consider myself fortunate.

I ordered on Wednesday evening and received my about to ship email 26 hours later (last night)! The balance was charged at that time.

However, I have not received a shipment notification nor has my shipment showed up in UPS My Choice like some of you have mentioned. If it's going out in the same batch, I wonder why mine hasn't shipped like yours.

My name and address in UPS My Choice is identical to my order address except my zip code in UPS has 5+4 while the order address simply has my 5 digit zip.

That's how UPS My Choice works, right? It looks for a match in their current shipments with registered names/addresses?

iAbstract
Honored Guest
Re-
Ordered: 02/04
Processed: 02/05
Shipping notice: 02/13 (3PM)
Arrival (as UPS says): 02/18 (by end of day)

Total estimated wait time: 14 days
not including the original wait time from my initial canceled order, a month ago ;_;

I have to admit I gave up on actively checking for an update, today while casually checking my email I noticed the shipping email... honestly wasn't expecting it to ship this week.
The constant let down was getting to me, I'm sure I'll be excited again, and faith restored in oculus once it arrives though :lol:

I did check out the previous posts, and thank you cyber for the updates on why things are going a bit haywire.

BenHogan211
Honored Guest
Blue, most of us here have been waiting since last Wednesday, not this Wednesday, so it might be a while. I ordered Feb 5 I think and was charged in full within half an hour, saying the shipment was ready. Seems my DK2 will finally be arriving next Wednesday.

BluePotato
Honored Guest
Shipment notification received! 😮

Here were my dates:
  • 2/11/2015 (pm) - Ordered

• 2/12/2015 (pm) - "about to ship" email received. Balance charged to my credit card.

• 2/13/2015 (am) - email received with link to access my order information

• 2/13/2015 (pm) - shipping notification email with UPS tracking number

• 2/17/2015 (pm) - anticipated delivery from tracking number. Also listed in UPS My Choice. Ships from Ontario, California and I'm in Arizona.

Total will be 6 days from ordered until in-hand. Now must be a good time to order if you want to quick turnaround.

RocketLLama
Honored Guest
You guys are all lucky. I ordered mine January 30th, and mine hasn't even shipped yet. Woo!

iAbstract
Honored Guest
"RocketLLama" wrote:
You guys are all lucky. I ordered mine January 30th, and mine hasn't even shipped yet. Woo!

I had an issue with my order around the 17th of January, and didn't get a notice from support
(it took an email to cyber to figure out there was an issue, support left my ticket for a week... right up until a day after I emailed cyber)
. So you definitely should email cyber... also if your order isn't past processing, then there's definitely something wrong with it.

cybereality
Grand Champion
If your order has not shipped after 2 weeks, please send me a PM and I can investigate. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV