cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official DK2 Shipping Update (Oct 28th 2014)

cybereality
Grand Champion
Hey everyone,

You'll be happy to hear that we've fulfilled over 90% of all DK2 pre-orders!

If you've already received your kit, make sure to check out the new 0.4.3 software package for the latest updates.

Thanks again for your patience and support.

// cybereality
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
1,008 REPLIES 1,008

leraffy
Honored Guest
Hi
I ordered my rift yesterday, I just want to find out how long it normally takes to ship to south africa.

Thanks

cencsor
Honored Guest
"leraffy" wrote:
Hi
I ordered my rift yesterday, I just want to find out how long it normally takes to ship to south africa.

Thanks

I would say that you should expect it to ship about a week after placing your order.

I ordered mine on the 6th of Feb and it shipped on the 12th. Still waiting for it to arrive, but I was pleased to see it was shipped out from Australia and has just arrived at the depot in New Zealand, so I should get it in a few days!! 😄

leraffy
Honored Guest
@cencsor: Awesome, thank you

Rufus66
Honored Guest
"cencsor" wrote:
"leraffy" wrote:
Hi

Thanks

I would say that you should expect it to ship about a week after placing your order.

I ordered mine on the 6th of Feb and it shipped on the 12th. Still waiting for it to arrive, but I was pleased to see it was shipped out from Australia and has just arrived at the depot in New Zealand, so I should get it in a few days!! 😄

Mine got to nz Friday and is now held for clearance at customs, have to wait til later today or tomorrow to get entry number so I can ring customs and get a notice number to pay the gst

cencsor
Honored Guest
"Rufus66" wrote:

Mine got to nz Friday and is now held for clearance at customs, have to wait til later today or tomorrow to get entry number so I can ring customs and get a notice number to pay the gst

Ha, nice man!

Sounds like our rifts are both at customs then, got given my notice number today - but you'll find it's the entry number you need to pay the GST - should get this tomorrow 😄

Azoulas
Honored Guest
1. I ordered mine on January 31st early in the day.
2. They took the money out in full on January 3rd.
3. They shipped out my OR DK2 on the 12th of this month.
4. Tomorrow around 1-3pm GMT-8 I should have it. (I live in the US)

Happy rifting everyone.

alexslx
Honored Guest
Hey guys!

I would like to purchase mine to arrive on early June. What do you guys think is the latest date I should place the order to receive it around the first days of June? I currently live in Australia, QLD area.

This information is necessary as I'll go back to my home country (Brazil), and almost everyone know how hard it is to ship something there...

Regards,

BenHogan211
Honored Guest
"alexslx" wrote:
Hey guys!

I would like to purchase mine to arrive on early June. What do you guys think is the latest date I should place the order to receive it around the first days of June? I currently live in Australia, QLD area.

This information is necessary as I'll go back to my home country (Brazil), and almost everyone know how hard it is to ship something there...

Regards,

I doubt the DK2 will still be available in June... They'll probably be taking preorders for CV1 by then. :?

molster
Explorer
"BenHogan211" wrote:
"alexslx" wrote:
Hey guys!

Regards,

I doubt the DK2 will still be available in June... They'll probably be taking preorders for CV1 by then. :?

Thats very unlikley. Even if they were taking Pre-orders, it would not be out for a rather long time, Dk2 would still be available .

RocketLLama
Honored Guest
"iAbstract" wrote:
"RocketLLama" wrote:
You guys are all lucky. I ordered mine January 30th, and mine hasn't even shipped yet. Woo!

I had an issue with my order around the 17th of January, and didn't get a notice from support
(it took an email to cyber to figure out there was an issue, support left my ticket for a week... right up until a day after I emailed cyber)
. So you definitely should email cyber... also if your order isn't past processing, then there's definitely something wrong with it.

I've talked to them, and they say everything is good. It's not processing anymore, luckily, but the shipping label has been "printed" for four or five days now. Just hasn't shipped. 😞