cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dreadhalls Creature Mechanic (possible spoilers)

jodyrbrennan
Explorer
Does anyone know what the mechanic for the shadow monsters are? For example the face kills you if it sees you move, the giant monster thing kills you if you don't get into a narrow passageway and that statue creature kills you if you look away and then look back. I think the mechanic might be if you go into the dark or let your light run out but I'm not 100% sure. Can anyone confirm this?

Also, if there are other monsters later in the game please don't talk about them in this thread without a spoiler warning because I want to be surprised.
7 REPLIES 7

Serk
Explorer
I know, but I can't tell! 😄

snappahead
Expert Protege
"Serk" wrote:
I know, but I can't tell! 😄

Pff, what do you know.

Unfortunately, I haven't been man enough to find out. This game just pushes the right buttons in me and I can't stop noping out. The shadow creatures scares the hell out of me, so no idea what you do against that.
i7 3820 16 gigs of Ram GTX 780ti

Serk
Explorer
"Snappahead" wrote:
The shadow creatures scares the hell out of me, so no idea what you do against that.

Basically, you run in the opposite direction 😉

jodyrbrennan
Explorer
I beat the game today. Never figured our for sure what triggers the shadow monsters but I'm pretty sure you just have to make sure you have your light shinning and they won't kill you.

mitchellvii
Honored Guest
I keep getting killed by the boredom monster.

snappahead
Expert Protege
"mitchellvii" wrote:

Is there a bad joke monster? If not, you may have just given birth to it.
i7 3820 16 gigs of Ram GTX 780ti

CaptClownmouth
Honored Guest

Is there a bad joke monster? If not, you may have just given birth to it.

HAHA! Excited to get this game when it comes out for quest but this comment was great!