Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simple Noob Fractals [DK2]

sephirenn
Honored Guest
-----------------------------
SIMPLE NOOB FRACTALS
-----------------------------

Hello there!!! In re-learning Unity 5, I decided to work on some easy tutorials first, and at the end of each tutorial convert it to be compatible with the Oculus Rift DK2. This is a fractal tutorial (original link below), that I added a couple simple extra features to.

---------------------
Gameplay
---------------------

Pressing the "1", "2", "3", or "4" key on the keyboard will create four separate, super simple but unique fractals. They are created with a lot of randomization, so if you don't like the one you get just hit that key again. The randomizers work on sizes, rotation speed, number of objects, etc. The fractals are created slowly on purpose so that you can see them generate.

"Esc" quits you out of the experience.

---------------------
Compatibility
---------------------

I have only tested on a DK2. It was built using Unity 5, with the Unity 4.4 Integration.

---------------------
Feedback
---------------------

This is so simple I'm not sure if anyone will be all that interested, but I may be up for some simple enhancements if anyone has suggestions. Also, this is based on a public tutorial, so I apologize if someone else has already made and distributed something similar to this...

---------------------
Releases
---------------------

PC Build v1.0: http://www.melissaandrich.com/images/SNF/SimpleNoobFractals.zip
3 REPLIES 3

cybereality
Grand Champion
Cool.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

WormSlayer
Adventurer
Fractals and VR, my two favourite things 😄

realsammyt
Explorer
I've been trying to find a Unity Fractal tutorial for a while. Thanks!