Did you mean: 

REAL ESTATE HOME SHOWINGS ??

neil0736
Honored Guest
I would like to start a real estate business filming houses for sale and
then offering real life simulated "walk throughs" or showings of those
homes at real estate brokers offices or at home, what kind of equipment
would i need to buy to film these walks troughs to then show this on
occulus and what is the cost ? and do you know of anyone doing this?
Would one of our community members would be willing to share what it took for them to get the Rift working with 360* video and which hardware they used to accomplish it?
15 REPLIES 15

Charles65
Honored Guest
Hey friends I am new to real estate investment and seeking some professional help. I want to invest in Dove mountain real estate. Is there anyone who knows some information about this real estate?

g4c
Explorer
"HAWKEYE481" wrote:
I don't think there's even a need to walk around atm regarding property visualisation but offering it wouldn't hurt. I think offering multiple camera views is one way of doing it. 360 sepherical video as in set guided tours on a linear route is another.

Yeah, at the moment multiple static 360 camera spheres is the way of doing it.

I wouldn't disconnect the viewers optical and balance senses at all, many of them will be VR virgins and house purchases are a big thing, folk are easily spooked when they're looking to buy a house.

An app that offers photo spheres to look around, and on the floor are gaze markers for other camera vantage points, gaze at one and the usual circular timer appears, keep gazing to fill the circle and the view transitions to the new camera point while maintaining rotational orientation correctly.

Gaze straight down and they see a gaze circle with your logo in it that takes them back to a home selector screen.
Android VR Developer. https://twitter.com/SiliconDroid

viewport
Protege
we work on realstate for DK2
please searh "viewport" on oculus share or visit www.viewport.com.au

warlord4400
Honored Guest
I have the same idea, send me a PM.

SusanHerrera
Honored Guest
great ideas...

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I'm currently doing this very thing right now using:

1) The 360fly 4k camera
2) WebVR with A-Frame
3) Mozilla Nightly Web Browser for PC

I am able to give demo's with both the Oculus Rift and Google Cardboard.

I've completed 1 entire home as a prototype.