cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[SideloadVR] First Public SocialVR Application lands on Gear

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sideload is proud to announce that SOMOGLO is available for download!

http://sideloadvr.com/detail.php?id=11

Try a fun social experience in a new world!

Jump in and voice chat with your friends in VR. Explore the globe - hang out - and chat. Meet humans and have fun. This is an experiment to learn some networking and build a social VR app than can run on mobile. (Alpha Release)

The developers are currently running a launch party/stress test. Head over to this reddit thread to find out more:
https://www.reddit.com/r/GearVR/comment ... nch_party/
5 REPLIES 5

acem77
Protege
Gave it a try hope they fix the camera controls. The jump is funny you can keep hitting it and fly not sure if thats by design but fun.

CorvusVR
Protege
"acem77" wrote:
Gave it a try hope they fix the camera controls. The jump is funny you can keep hitting it and fly not sure if thats by design but fun.

Haha, thanks for trying it. Jump/flying was disabled at first but it was too much fun so we turned it on.

scottmc87
Explorer
Cannot wait to try this when I get home!!!! Is this still up and running?
Rig: Windows 10 | EVGA GTX 980ti Classified.| i5 6600k | 16gigs DDR4 3000mhz. DK2 (Owned) CV1 (Pre-Ordered) Vive (Pre-Ordered)

CorvusVR
Protege
"scottmc87" wrote:

Still running just not many people in there yet 🙂

scottmc87
Explorer
"CorvusVR" wrote:
"scottmc87" wrote:

Still running just not many people in there yet 🙂

I've been checking the last couple of days and I haven't run into anyone yet. What are the controls on the gamepad. So far the only thing that works for me is the left stick and I can only move forward and backwards.
Rig: Windows 10 | EVGA GTX 980ti Classified.| i5 6600k | 16gigs DDR4 3000mhz. DK2 (Owned) CV1 (Pre-Ordered) Vive (Pre-Ordered)