cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDK 0.6 & above App Filter

DeanONH
Protege
Now that SDK 0.7 has been released and requires app content to be SDK 0.6 or above it seems obvious to me that we need a Oculus Share filter for selecting those apps that are SDK 0.6 and above.
9 REPLIES 9

wocis
Honored Guest
+1000

cybereality
Grand Champion
This is a good idea. I have submitted it as a feature request. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

cheddle
Protege
"cybereality" wrote:
This is a good idea. I have submitted it as a feature request. Thanks.

I came here to post this suggestion and am very pleased to see this thread 🙂

+1 for SDK filter on oculus share.

darthwilson
Honored Guest
+1 - This would be a super handy feature. It's good in a way that some games show the runtime version at the right hand side.

TItboy
Honored Guest
+1 from here aswell. That or have the SDK be able to switch between since its able to detect it.

friedpenguin
Honored Guest
+1 YES, this should have been DAY ONE when the incompatibility was announced.

viewport
Protege
I guess they are working in new forum / Oculus Share web application with this function.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Mentioned it on another thread, but i just got a new laptop, downloaded 20+ oculus games, hardly any worked XD

+1 here too for the feature.

agnostic
Honored Guest
Yeah I was about to create a new thread with the same subject... It's really annoying to open tabs and tabs of demos trying to find an app that works on the 0.7++ sdk, because the "DK2 Compatible" filter is not useful anymore.

Please add a new filter for that...