cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how long it takes to review

fengkan
Explorer
I submitted an app on Oct 18, and mailed submissions@oculus.com this monday to check the status, but I haven't received any response yet. Just post here to try some luck. :? :?
10 REPLIES 10

cybereality
Grand Champion
Usually it takes around 1 - 2 weeks for review, but I think the team is a little behind right now.

Sorry for the delay.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Zhamul
Explorer
For me the last game took a bit over 3 weeks. And it was released yesterday. Quickest submission took only a day a few months ago. So it varies a lot.

Anonymous
Not applicable
"Zhamul" wrote:
For me the last game took a bit over 3 weeks. And it was released yesterday. Quickest submission took only a day a few months ago. So it varies a lot.

When i released my VR 3D Gallery version 1.0 and 1.1 it only took a day or two (many many months ago), hoping version 1.2 doesnt take weeks >_<

paulovich
Explorer
My last demo took betwen 3-4 weeks. It was outdated already when it was published

Klexian
Honored Guest
Are there any updates on the review time?

Also, I noticed that it's possible to upload a new build while pending review (which I did). May I know if it resets the evaluation?
Thanks!

dmitrybrant
Honored Guest
On a related note, my app shows as "Approved" in the dashboard (as of 4 days ago), but I'm still not seeing it in the store. Is there an additional period of time between the Approved stage and actually going live in the store? (or is something not right?)

sephirenn
Honored Guest
Something may not be right because no new apps have gone up on Share for quite a while now...

onefang
Explorer
Or they are busy rejigging the web site stuff, which they said they are doing for this post pre-order period.

shoveltools
Honored Guest
I submitted my app to GearVR in the concepts section last night. The status says, "In Review". I am curious what the different review status are, is that automatic? or is someone actually looking at it?

Thanks!

Matthew