cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Uninstalled apps from library

Anonymous
Not applicable
I Know this has been mentioned in the past , but im sure by now this must have been sorted

My library is crapped up with loads of old uninstalled stuff i dont want to be there

very basic feature, am i missing summat obvious??

tia
28 REPLIES 28

YukonJack
Honored Guest
I just got my first Gear VR on Friday. After one weekend, I'm already at the point where I'm afraid to install any more demo, promotional, or "experience" type apps now that I know that I will never be able to get them out of my library. From here on out, I'm going to be very selected on which apps are purchased or installed.

You hear this Oculus: you are killing your own business model by throwing uninstalled apps into the gallery view.

izharul83
Honored Guest
I thought I missed something when the stuff that I have uninstalled are still in my library. Looks like it's something that is faced by everybody. Please add this feature.

Dolenz
Protege
At the very least give us an installed filter and make that the default library view.

Jinnisaurus
Expert Protege
This is ridiculous, what if in the future oculus have a VR *cough* app and we, simple, clean, and well behaved users, were to unlucky, accidentally, completely unintentionally, not willingly, mis-clicked and purchase it. and this app will be stuck in out library forever!!! :?

Catman51
Explorer
Any fix yet? Really keeps the library full of unwanted titles.
Steve M

PatrixB
Honored Guest
Same problem here! It doesn't seem to be fixed yet...

Avadis
Honored Guest

I recall some people here talking about adding this feature, but I don't think it was made.

However, thanks for your feedback and I'll be sure to share with the team.
Like google play store, will it be possible finally to remove all those apps/games not liked to remove from the store?  When?

BolajiFlowshow
Explorer

Erin661 said:

Im new to this VR thing. I just got the gear vr a few days ago. The oculus store is very disappointing. No uswr reviews, no filters (free, paid, most liked, ect) and the longering apps you deleted clogging up your library.

Im just a wife that likes to play on her phone to de-stress. My Husband got me the gear vr and so far half my time on it has been spent looking for what I wanted due to no filters, wishing i could read (and post) some reveiws to the store ratings system and waiting for my phone or gear to cool down so i can play gor 2 mins straight.

I would be convenced to spend $10 for an app if I could read others reveiws first. I have purchased a few of the $5 and under games because i figure the risk of not liking it is worth the low price to mess around and try it out.

Right now im starting to think there is a reason they dont let us post reveiws. They dont want us to be able to easily warn eachother about a game. I had to join a forum to post about my overheating issues with twisted realms not allowing me to finish even 1 level before it overheats.

why wait for the phone to cool down when u can buy samsung Galaxy S7 edge, it never gets hot

rocsen
Explorer

I recall some people here talking about adding this feature, but I don't think it was made.

However, thanks for your feedback and I'll be sure to share with the team.

Hi, any updates on this yet please? We really need separate categories, especially for new content - same as you find on the store app when not using the headset.

The Oculus store feels like it's still in beta.

JShepard
Explorer
Right click on game in library gives "Uninstall" option.