cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Playing Esper 2

Dolenz
Protege
I just got my Gear Vr and this is one of my first games while i wait for the controller to arrive. But I am unfortunately stuck and can't find a hint anywhere. I am in the room with the stone head missing certain pieces. I go into the room with the scale and the five weights and just get dumbfounded.

There appear to be 5 weights. One big one, two mediums and two smalls. I assume the goal is to put the proper combination into the basket to somehow balance out the other side but I feel like I have exhausted the possible combinations. I must be missing something. Can anyone provide a clue (spoilered of course)?

BTW, I love the Gear VR and even this game but would love it more if I was not stuck 🙂
34 REPLIES 34

peterblack
Honored Guest
I found the solution!! 😄 I love this game
If someone needs a hint in the same part just let me know 😉

Phylicia
Honored Guest
"peterblack" wrote:

Can you help me please?

ddlthatcher
Honored Guest
"peterblack" wrote:

Need a hint!

Allyco13
Honored Guest
"ddlthatcher" wrote:
"peterblack" wrote:

Need a hint!

Help!

Anonymous
Not applicable
On esper.. I'm stuck on chapter 4. He tells you to put the correct shape in the correct box. But when I grab the ball... the box turns to a square.. and when I grab the square the dang thing turns to a ball shape. What do I do?????
It's where the walls and floors disappear.

Docker
Explorer
They change when you dont look at them. Hint: You need to have both in view at the same time....

flyingblind
Honored Guest
Anyone have a hint for the missing planets room? I've tried everything I can think of to get the large sphere past the glass and still no luck.

Rcknhrd77
Honored Guest
I'm completely stuck at chapter 4 where the room disappears. Your hint said try to look at both at the same time but that's impossible. Any help would be great

Pbelcomp
Honored Guest
Move both of them out of the holders on to the desk, keeping them both in view, move them towards the receptacle. Once you can see all 3 things at the same time, pick up whichever one will fit and put it in.

Rcknhrd77
Honored Guest
Aaaahhhhhh. Tks pbelcomp