Still processing 😞

Dwayne
Honored Guest
Got my Shipping E-Mail on the 9th - Still nothing. 😞
Hope it comes soon!

I'm Adelaide, S.A. 47***

SMOK3Y
Honored Guest
OMG I got it this morn at 0800 Australia post. but I cannot play it as I have to work this arv & ill never get to sleep so am saving till tonight (well 0330 :()

pczombie
Honored Guest
Got mine this morning guys order number 50738. its awesome half life 2 was my first game, that rocks 🙂 res is crap, screen door is bad. But the immersion and the experience is fucking awesome!

PeterS25
Honored Guest
Got mine in New Zealand, currently at work cant wait to get home and give this a whirl! 🙂

tripat89
Honored Guest
Where are other people getting them from? Any in adelaide im order number 53XXX and I dont know how much longer I can keep my face pressed against the window waiting for the postie

Sawersadam
Honored Guest
Same, same arrived this morning.... Work day is dragging!!!!

Dayz
Honored Guest
Loving all the reply's, It's only fair us Aussie's get some love.

Hope everyone has a great time rifting,,Peace to all.

doomedbunnies
Honored Guest
"itsmechrist" wrote:
People who are receiving theirs today.. Does it still say processing on your /sales? and also how many days did it take from processing to actually having the oculus at your front door? 😛

I'm not certain about my order's status on the website (as I wasn't checking it very often), but I received the "Your order has been shipped" e-mail a few hours ago, about 30 hours after I received the Rift.

I ordered at the start of January, received the 'about to go into Processing' mail on the 9th on July, and had the rift in my hands on the morning of the 15th of July.

(And then had to wait until the evening to discover just how badly I had misinterpreted the SDK documentation. 'display width' measured in inches, not in pixels! Also, I'm going to be sending some feedback with corrections for the integration guide; it has some seriously incorrect sample code in it. It explains all the right concepts, but there are some big problems in the code it presents implementing those concepts. I recommend programmers look at the code for libovr, rather than look at the code in the integration guide, as libovr seems to work properly. I now have my rendered images converging properly, and tonight will be working on the distortion.)

REDRUM
Honored Guest
Mines in New Zeland, or so the tracking code says, yet I am in Australia with a Melbourne delivery address....

Does anyone else in Melbourne have their tracking code? I'm curious to know if yours went from HK to NZ before delivery to Australia or if mines gone AWOL?

(I am hoping NZ was the fulfillment centre location and its not lost) :?