cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So, new layout...

maxpare79
Trustee
Will get some use to, looks more like a mobile site now then a desktop site...
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner
188 REPLIES 188

yahknow1
Protege
The first thing that struck me is I had to go into a thread to see how many posts/pages it contained? I agree with the majority so far: THIS SUCKS
i7-5960X@4.3Ghz / ASUS X99-E WS / CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 2800 /SAMSUNG 850 Pro Series 256GB (SSD) / CORSAIR Hydro Series H110 Extreme / EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 80 PLUS GOLD / MSI Radeon R9 390X

Sprayzor
Protege
Can the font be smaller ?

Ravere
Explorer

I think it looks nice. The "tiers of likes" seem a little unnecessary but perhaps this is the way of the future. Please Like Awesome and LOL this comment for more from me, Poodleskirt.

Your Awesome!

Kr55
Explorer
Can't pick the page of the thread without going in it and scrolling all the way to the bottom?  That's no good :expressionless: 

maxpare79
Trustee
You get notifications on the top right corner of the screen as well which is cool...still is 100 times better then Reddit 🙂 
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner

maxpare79
Trustee

Kr55 said:

Can't pick the page of the thread without going in it and scrolling all the way to the bottom?  That's no good :expressionless: 

You can page numbers are on the top right once you enter a thread

NokiBE
Explorer

Kr55 said:

directly under the first post of the thread starter you can, forces you too read it before replying

agenttoff
Heroic Explorer
Zooming chrome out to 75% makes it a little better, but I don't like the narrow fixed width.  Guessing it's more convenient on the Rift?

Nexious
Honored Guest
The layout seems big.  I am guessing they want people to be able to see it while they are using the Rift.  Is there any way to change the picture that is attached to the username?    All in all its good.  🙂

snappahead
Expert Protege
So, they decided to cut and paste reddit? Interesting choice. I can't say I'm a big fan TBH.
i7 3820 16 gigs of Ram GTX 780ti