cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So, new layout...

maxpare79
Trustee
Will get some use to, looks more like a mobile site now then a desktop site...
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner
188 REPLIES 188

VizionVR
Rising Star
Not working for me. I'm on android tablet.
Not a Rift fanboi. Not a Vive fanboi. I'm a VR fanboi. Get it straight.

Jose
Heroic Explorer
I think there's too much contrast with the black and white color scheme.

New layout actually works really well in mobile.

cybereality
Grand Champion

Nexious said:

The layout seems big.  I am guessing they want people to be able to see it while they are using the Rift.  Is there any way to change the picture that is attached to the username?    All in all its good.  🙂

Yes. Just check your profile. You can do this by clicking the gear on the top right.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

treytech
Explorer
Feels more like a comments section than a forum now.

maxpare79
Trustee

VizionVR said:

Not working for me. I'm on android tablet.

Your post looks fine on my PC and my Android phone
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner

cybereality
Grand Champion

VizionVR said:

I'm liking the auto draft save. No spell check tho.

Edit: edit works. 🙂

Edit edit: No sentence spacing?

Yes.

You can make sentences.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

in6seconds
Expert Protege
I just don't like the fact that everything is so big and squished on one side, I liked how big every comments looked before with smaller font, I don't know why they couldn't keep the same template and just added all the features.

Nexious
Honored Guest

Nexious said:

The layout seems big.  I am guessing they want people to be able to see it while they are using the Rift.  Is there any way to change the picture that is attached to the username?    All in all its good.  🙂

Yes. Just check your profile. You can do this by clicking the gear on the top right.

Thank you sir.  🙂

maxpare79
Trustee
It looks really good on my phone...better then the old one...the PC version will get some use too but that's progress for you folks...:-)

I might have chose eggshell white lol instead of bright white as a background...or maybe light gray, oh well the forum will now light up my whole basement guess I will save on the electric bill 😉

EliteSPA
Superstar
Looking good! 
i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz