cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So, new layout...

maxpare79
Trustee
Will get some use to, looks more like a mobile site now then a desktop site...
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner
188 REPLIES 188

Astonsilicon
Honored Guest
I'm liking this! 

cybereality
Grand Champion

NokiBE said:

wish it would atleast auto update but you still have to refresh to see new posts. maybe in the next update

So if you click a topic from the main discussions list, it will automatically go to the newest post in the thread. I don't think it auto-refreshes but we can look into adding that in the future.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Anonymous
Not applicable
Damn, no inconito dislikes, this is rough for trolls : D
I'm liking it overall, but I would like to see how many pages are in the thread without clicking on it, and having the date of the creation of the post on the mainboard is very useful aswell.

jxburros
Expert Protege
I'm not a fan...but I typically never like redesigns.  In a few days' time, I'll forget it even happened.
VRgin - CV1 (March shipment)

NokiBE
Explorer
is it me or if you read certain pages it will take you directly to the first new post of a thread instead of the first page?

cybereality
Grand Champion

MikeF said:

Where are all the developer sub forums? Really hope thats not gone

There's a drop-down menu on the right lower hand panel. It will say "Community". Just click the down around and choose "Developer". There are also different languages sections there as well.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

cybereality
Grand Champion
VizionVR said:

Not working for me. I'm on android tablet.

It's working on my Android phone. We also tested on iOS. Which device do you have?

galopin
Heroic Explorer
One word : horrible…

cybereality
Grand Champion

I just don't like the fact that everything is so big and squished on one side, I liked how big every comments looked before with smaller font, I don't know why they couldn't keep the same template and just added all the features.

I think some people are viewing the mobile layout on a desktop device. Can I ask what browser and device you are using? Can you take a screenshot and share it here?

rogueqd
Protege
Why oh why? The other forums worked fine. I don't like it and I doubt I'll get used to it. The thick black title bars are... why?
Can we go back to the old forums please?