cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So, new layout...

maxpare79
Trustee
Will get some use to, looks more like a mobile site now then a desktop site...
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner
188 REPLIES 188

klesher
Honored Guest
Nice

Jose
Heroic Explorer
Has anyone viewed the new forum on Gear VR using Samsung Browser?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Don't like this at all. Massive fonts, garish layout.
Looks more like the forum for a boy band than for a tech product.

Tried on my mobile earlier too, and looks even worse. Also, doesn't seem to be any way to find out who/when the last post on a
thread was without actually going into it.?

galopin
Heroic Explorer

rogueqd said:

Why oh why? The other forums worked fine. I don't like it and I doubt I'll get used to it. The thick black title bars are... why?
Can we go back to the old forums please?

on a 4k monitor, the horizontal width is like 20% of my monitor 😞 Plus the white flashy layout burn my eyes, they need a dark theme quick. Font is ugly large and the framing around each post is too big too.

There is a best of page where the post are like one third in size witch several column, this is a nice layout, not perfect, but i can understand the concept. But for the main board, it just does not work !

maxpare79
Trustee

This is what I see on Chrome win10 2560x1440
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner

Baishan
Protege
It looks much better on mobile which is what I usually read on. The desktop version doesn't look great though, don't like the dark grey header area on each reply makes it look like each reply is a separate conversation. The width is also too narrow with large font imo.

symbioticvirus
Explorer
Its like Facebook now 😃
Will the forums be accessible in the Oculus Headset?

maxpare79
Trustee

notsram said:

Don't like this at all. Massive fonts, garish layout.
Looks more like the forum for a boy band than for a tech product.

Tried on my mobile earlier too, and looks even worse. Also, doesn't seem to be any way to find out who/when the last post on a
thread was without actually going into it.?

On pc you see it Nostram....it's written in small characters bellow the thread title

galopin
Heroic Explorer

maxpare79 said:

This is what I see on Chrome win10 2560x1440

it is twice as worse on a 4K resolution 😞

Moike
Explorer
Hmm... 
Michael T Jones BrainFizz VR LLC BrainFizzVR (@BrainFizzVR) | Twitter